Rhino Compact Coffee Grinder
The Rhino compact hand coffee grinder includes an adaptor so you can grind straight into an AeroPress (registered trademark). This grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee "on the go" - for travel, work or even just at home.
Some of the features of the Rhino compact hand grinder include:
- Compact size- body fits in an AeroPress (registered trademark)
- Quality conical ceramic burrs - for consistent grind
- Easy adjustment for a wide range of grind types
- Smooth grinding motion
- Includes a convenient and protective carry bag
A couple helpful hints for adjusting the appropriate grind:
- For grind to suit an Aeropress, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- For a v60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
And some cleaning tips:
- It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts.
- Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee.
- Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling
- 1 x Rhino Compact Coffee Grinder
- 1 x AeroPress Adaptor
- 1 x Rhinowares Grinder Bag
- AeroPress Filters Including Steel work with the Bruer
- Coffee Grinders
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team