1zpresso K-Ultra Coffee Grinder
An upgrade from the K-Max, the 1zpresso K-Ultra features finer settings, better ergonomics, and a foldable handle to help you save space whether at home or when travelling. Equipped with the 1zpresso K burr, the K-Ultra is a fast and capable hand grinder for all brewing methods. Plus, it comes with a travelling case, making it practically ready to go with you anywhere!
The K-Ultra offers 100 clicks per rotation with an adjustment of 20 microns per click. Its easy-to-read dial features numbers from 1-10 to make it easy to remember where you’re at. When you open the grinder, the underside of the dial also features a white marker to help place your settings.
Compared with the K-Max which has only 90 clicks per rotation (22 microns/click), the K-Ultra lets you grind finer and helps you find the sweet spot for your coffee with better precision.
Several design improvements make the K-Ultra more of a joy to use. For starters, it is 20 grams lighter than the K-Max. Although that seems like a small difference, it is a significant improvement once the grinder is in use. It also has a slimmer profile which makes it easy to grip and its curved edges give it a more modern appeal.
One of the highlights of the 1zpresso K-Ultra Hand Grinder is its foldable handle. The ergonomic handle has a curved form with an outer end that rotates downwards, reducing the total width of the unit. This is a great feature for a smaller kitchen where counter space is at a premium, and also great when travelling with your brew kit.
Made with stainless steel, the K burr was designed to handle a wide range of grind settings -- from filter to espresso. It has a heptagonal design which at 48mm cuts with efficiency and precision.
1zpresso K-Ultra Coffee Grinder Features
K-BurrS - Multipurpose heptagonal 48mm burrs made with stainless steel.
Finer grind settings - 100 clicks per rotation and a 20-micron adjustment per click to help you achieve finer grinds.
Numbered dial - The external dial features numbers 1-10 and the underside has a white marker to make it easier to remember your grind setting.
Foldable handle - A space-saving feature that makes the K-Ultra easier to store or travel with.
Curved body - An updated design with curved edges for a modern look and comfortable feel.
Lighter - 20 grams lighter than the K-Max, with its own carry bag.
This product Includes:
- 1 x 1zpresso K-Ultra Hand Grinder
- 1 x Non-slip rubber grip
- 1 x Cleaning brush
- 1 x Traveling case
- Materials: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, and aluminium alloy
- Grounds capacity: 40g
- Burr: 48mm Stainless Steel Conical
- Adjustment: 20 microns per Step. 100 Steps Available
- Dimensions: (H) 195mm x (W) 185mm x (L) 60mm
- Weight: 700g
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.