Dripster Cold Brew Coffee Maker
The Dripster Cold Brew Coffee Maker will make refreshing morning coffee that’s pre-prepared ready to go from your fridge a reality.
The Dripster Cold Brew Coffee Maker packs a whole cold drip tower into a design fit for the home. Cold drip coffee differs from cold brew in one crucial way: whereas cold brew uses immersion, ‘slow-drip’ cold brewers slowly drip water through the coffee.
To do this properly, timing and the volume of water are crucial, making this a difficult technique to achieve at home: until now! The Dripster’s innovative design allows you to enjoy cold drip at home, and in only 2-3 hours. Although small enough for nearly any kitchen side, you can still produce up to 600ml of cold drip concentrate.
Featuring an adjustable dripper valve, the dripster allows you to control the rate at which water flows through the grounds. The water tank is made from durable, food grade plastic, and the cafe from Pyrex, so this should last a good few years with regular use. The valve is housed in the upper chamber of the device, where ice or water can be placed. This then regulates the rate at which water passes through the stainless steel coffee chamber, and into the carafe below.
If you’re a fan of cold drip, then why not bring this delicious technique home with the Dripster Cold Brew Coffee maker?
Dripster Cold Brew Instructions:
- Place 45g of ground coffee into the grind chamber - medium-coarse grind
- Place water tank on top and fill with ice &/or cold water
- Adjust the drip value so it is 1drip / sec.
- Inspect the brewer every so often to ensure drip rate is steady
- But in 2-3 hours you’ll have delicious cold brew to enjoy!
Makes up to 600ml of coffee concentrate. The water tank is made with a durable food-grade plastic and the carafe made from borosilicate Pyrex glass.
Cleaning is straightforward, you dump the grinds into the compost or bin, rinse all the parts under water and let dry. The bottom flasks doubles as a carafe to place in to the fridge and serve from. Keep the brew covered in the fridge and it will be good to drink for two weeks.
Dripster Cold Brew Coffee Maker Features
Control the Drip Speed — Manage you brew, considering flavour & extraction over time.
100% Sustainable Filter — Stainless steel mesh filter eliminates paper waste, is easy to clean, and guarantees a rich string and velvety concentrated coffee brew.
Compact Design — Slim build gives you up to 600ml of cold brew concentrate without taking up tons of space.
Long-Lasting Build — Made with durable food-grade plastic and borosilicate Pyrex glass that’ll last for years with proper care.
This product includes:
- 1 x Dripster Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- 1 x Gift Box
- 1 x Instructions Card
Pyrex Glass, Stainless Steel, BPA-Free Plastic
11.2 x 10.5 x 29 cm (W x D x H)
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.