Fellow Prismo for AeroPress
Superpowers for your AeroPress® Coffee Maker
Prismo is a pressure actuated valve designed to be used with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker. This attachment allows for a buildup of pressure to create espresso-style coffee and creates a no drip seal for a full immersion brew. The reusable 70 micron etched filter stops sludge in its tracks and eliminates the need for paper filters. The valve’s small aperture also fits directly over an espresso shot glass.
The AeroPress® Coffee Maker was invented by our friends over at AeroPress, Inc. Since we love brewing coffee with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker, we created a tool to add to its versatility. If you don’t have an AeroPress® Coffee Maker, you should buy one!
AeroPress® Coffee Maker is a registered trademark of AeroPress, Inc. Prismo is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by AeroPress, Inc.
- Compatible only with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker
- Body material – Polypropylene
- Valve material – Silicone
- Reusable 70 micron etched fine stainless steel filter.
- Integrated gasket – prevents your brew from leaking over the sides.
- 2.75″ diameter, 1″ tall
- Utility Belt of Recipes: espresso-style coffee, full immersion, Americano, cold brew, hot tea, iced tea, and more!
- AeroPress® Coffee Maker not included
Please do not brew with Prismo over thin glass vessels. Prismo creates a great deal of pressure, and glass is fragile! When in doubt, use a ceramic or metal vessel.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team