Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Kettle
Brew better coffee with the gold standard of water kettles: the Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Kettle. Featuring a control-enhancing gooseneck spout, variable temperature control, and a matte black or white facade that looks stunning in any kitchen or cafe, this kettle has taken the coffee industry by storm as a world-favourite.
The thin, perfectly curved spout gives you complete control over the speed and placement of your water pour, enabling you to saturate the grounds evenly and achieve a more balanced extraction when making pour-over coffee.
No stovetop is needed with this kettle—just press the dial to get the water started. The dial also allows you to set a target water temperature from 57 to 100° C, with the reading on the LCD display.
You can also use a built-in stopwatch feature on the LCD screen to track your extraction time. The HOLD button sets the kettle to keep your water at the target temperature for one hour.
The 900ml kettles itself is a work of art, featuring a minimalist smooth matte facade. It looks stunning in any cafe or kitchen. The handle is natural to hold, thanks to the ergonomic shape and counterbalance. Available in Matte Black and Matte White.
Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Kettle Features
Precision Pouring — Find the perfect balance between speed and pour placement with the gooseneck spout for a better, more balanced pour over coffee.
Variable Temperature Control — Turn the dial to heat your water to the temperature of your choice between 57 and 100° C.
1-Hour Hold — The HOLD button keeps your water precisely heated for an hour.
900ml Capacity — The perfect size for brewing multiple cups of coffee without taking up too much space on your counter.
Built-In Stopwatch — Tracks time once the target temperature is reached to help you achieve the perfect extraction.
Comfort Handle — Counterbalanced and ergonomically shaped, this kettle feels great to hold even when at max capacity.
This product includes:
- 1 x Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Kettle
|Materials||304 stainless steel kettle body and lid; plastic base|
|Temperature Range||57-100 degrees Celsius|
|Dimensions||267mm x 191mm x 197mm|
|Weight||1180g (including kettle base)|
- Matte Black
- Matte White
- Stone Blue & Walnut
- Smoke Green & Maple
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.