La Pavoni Professional PL
With more than one hundred years of experience in the manufacture of espresso machines, La Pavoni has become an icon, recognised all over the world for its prestige and excellence in the field of espresso and cappuccino. The design, tradition, quality, performance and uncompromising service are the characteristics and distinguishing elements of La Pavoni. Designed in 1970, the Europiccola mirrors a part of Italian design history. There is a Europiccola on display in the New York Museum of Modern Art as a design piece. A classic lever espresso machine, the Europiccola is a combination of style, quality and reliability. This is the "Lusso" version with the extra chrome base.
- Boiler capacity: 1.6 lt
- Boiler pressure: 0.7 – 0.8 bar.
- Average heating time: 5 mins.
- Pressure guage
- Safety valve
- Water level indicator.
- Manual reset safety thermostat.
- Steam tap with interchangeable steam pipe
- Optional automatic milk frother.
- Pressurestat to maintain constant pressure in the boiler.
- Dimensions 200mm (w) x 290mm (d) x 320 mm (h)
- Weight 6 kg
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team