Brewista Artisan Gooseneck Variable Kettle
The Brewista Artisan Gooseneck gives you balanced, tempered pours, super-accurate temperature and time controls, and great looks in one neat package. The gooseneck and balanced design allow you to pour with total precision: essential for the best quality pour-over coffee.
With a range of programmable temperature settings and presets, and a prominent LCD display on the kettle’s base, you can easily dial in your optimum temperature. So whether you’re making your favourite pour-over, brewing in your French press or just making a cup of tea, you can always be sure of the perfect temperature.
A stable temperature can be set and maintained for an hour at a time, at which point the kettle will cool down - unless you tell it not to. The Artisan can hold its own with any gooseneck kettle in terms of usability, balance and pour, that’s for sure. Where the Artisan really stands out, however, are its looks and styling, and the unique base with controls and LCD.
The temperature, time settings, and super boil function can all be operated from the base, on which the kettle sits. The kettle itself has a stylish wood grain lid, and is available in four finishes to best suit your home or cafe.
BREWISTA ARTISAN GOOSENECK VARIABLE TEMP KETTLE FEATURES
Set An Exact Temperature – An LCD display allows you to select the exact temperature you want to brew with, and the kettle takes it there for you.
Common Temperature Presets – Includes preset temperatures for coffee and all tea types.
Super Boil Function – The Artisan Kettle allows a straight boil all without setting a temperature.
Keep Warm – Turn the kettle on and press the warm button to keep the water at that temperature for up to one hour.
Ultimate Pouring Control – The gooseneck spout offers ultimate control and comfort when pouring water at any rate.
This Product Includes
- Brewista Artisan Gooseneck Variable Kettle
|Material||25 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel|
|Power||20V - 240V | 1000W Element for Quick Heating|
Celsius / Fahrenheit
Seconds / Minutes
See the Brewista Kettle in action below!
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.