Varia Multi Brewer
The Varia Multi Brewer is a six-in-one brewing unit that takes your home coffee experience to the next level. Made with high-quality materials and designed by coffee-masters in New Zealand, the Varia Brewer gives you the ability to brew to practically everybody's preferred method - from a smooth cold brew to a strong Italian-style stovetop.
The Varia features a handful of durable parts that fit together to create a versatile brewer that not only makes delicious coffee and tea, but it also looks great on your kitchen bench.
The parts of the Varia include a Dripper (02 Size), Stainless Steel Jug, Plunger, Moka Pot Coffee Chamber, and a Boiler. Also included is a lid (used when the plunger is not in use) and a base (used when the boiler is not in use). The main body of the brewer is double-walled stainless steel, and is paired with a cool-touch silicone handle for safe and easy brewing. The decor seal at the bottom of the brewer is customisable, with different colours included in the box.
- Six Brewing Functions: Filter, Cold Brew, French Press, Moka Pot, Kettle, and Tea Pot
- Boiler function can be used on gas, electric, or induction stovetops.
- Customisable colour seal
- Cool-touch silicone handle
- Precision Photo etch Filter
- Volumetric Dosing Basecap
- Multi-use parts
- Easy to clean: simply rinse out coffee and use a cloth to wipe out any residue after use.
- 1 x Varia Brewer (Jug, Boiler, Base, Lid, Plunger, Moka Pot Chamber/Filter)
- 1 x Set of High-Grade Silicone Seals
- 1 x Set of filter papers
- 1 x Brewing Guide
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Set of Decor Seals
- Capacity (Jug): 500ml
- Capacity (Kettle): 850ml
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Diameter: 90mm
- Height (Jug): 150mm
- Height (Boiler): 85mm
- Materials: Stainless Steel, BPA-free Plastic, and Silicone
- Warranty: 12-Month manufacturer's warranty.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team