Varia Multi Brewer
Experience an unprecedented level of brewing flexibility with the Varia Multi Brewer, an all-in-one coffee and tea brewing device designed to cater to your favorite brewing styles. Whether you're a fan of French Press coffee, Stovetop Espresso Moka Pot, Cold Brew Coffee, Pour Over Style Coffee, or Tea brewing, the Varia is engineered to brew each of these styles to perfection.
The Varia comes complete with all the essential accessories you need to start brewing right away. You can effortlessly attach or detach accessories to transform it into your desired brewing device. Crafted from high-quality double-wall stainless steel, the Varia ensures optimal brewing temperatures, while its cool-touch silicone handle guarantees safety during the brewing process.
This versatile brewer is compatible with gas, electric, and induction stovetops, and when not in use for brewing, it easily converts into a kettle. You can even customise your Varia to complement your kitchen decor with a range of assorted color band seals that slide onto the bottom of the Varia's main body.
The Varia comprises essential components, including a Dripper (02 Size), Stainless Steel Jug, Plunger, Moka Pot Coffee Chamber, and a Boiler. It also includes a lid (for when the plunger is not in use) and a base (for when the boiler is not in use).
Introducing the Varia PRO Brewer: Elevating Your Brewing Experience
Step into the future of coffee brewing with the Varia PRO Brewer, the second-generation evolution of this award-winning brewer. Featuring a fully sealed Moka brew chamber, an updated V02 cone, and the world's first interchangeable filters on a French Press, this brewer sets a new standard for brewing precision.
Experience brewing excellence in style with the Varia PRO travel case. Whether you're a fan of stovetop espresso, French press, pour-over, or need a device for cold brew and tea, the Varia PRO Brewer has you covered. It reimagines traditional brewing methods for the modern coffee enthusiast, enhancing your coffee ritual with unmatched convenience.
Varia Multi Brewer Features
Multiple Brewing Functions – Cone Filter, Cold Brew, French Press, Moka Pot, Tea Pot & Kettle.
Used anywhere –The Varia can be used on Gas, Electric and Induction stovetops.
Volumetric Dosing Basecap – No way to measure your beans? Don’t worry, Varia has you covered with a dosing cap that can approximate 15g & 30g doses.
Easy to clean – Simply rinse out coffee and use a cloth to wipe out any residue after each use.
Customisable colour seal – Match your Varia and its colour band with the decor or vibe of the space.
This Product Includes
- Gen 1
- Varia Brewer (Jug, Boiler, Base, Lid, Plunger, Moka Pot Chamber/Filter)
- Set of 13 High-Grade Replacement Silicone Seals
- 50x 02 Filter papers
- Brewing Guide & User Manual
- Set of Decor Coloured Seals
- Gen 2
- 1 x PRO Brewer
- 1 x 60mm (0.3mm Hole Size) Varia Press Stainless Steel Filter Disk
- 1 x 48mm (0.4mm Hole Size) Moka Pot Funnel Stainless Steel Disk
- 1 x 50.6mm (0.6mm Hole Size) Moka Pot Basket Stainless Steel Disk
- 1 x Set of Replacement Seals (Includes Additional Colour Decoration Seals: Grey, Black).
- 1 x Pack of 50 x V-02 Paper Filters (53GSM)
- 1 x Pack of 50 x 60mm Disk Paper Filters (53GSM)
|Materials||Stainless Steel, BPA-free Plastic, and Silicone|
|Warranty||12-Month manufacturer’s warranty|
- 02 Replacement Paper Filters
- Varia Hand Grinder
- Varia Brewing Scale
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.