The Baratza Encore brings cafe-quality grinding right into your home. Designed and built so that you can perfect your grind and make barista level coffee. This stylish grinder is affordable without compromising on quality. With 40 grind settings and 40mm conical burrs, even though this is an entry-level grinder, no corners have been cut.
The Encore utilises burrs to grind your coffee, ensuring a consistent grind in line with your local coffee shop. Unlike blades, burrs do not smash the beans but truly grind them. This means consistently sized grounds which allows for proper extraction. All of this leads to a great cup of coffee.
Grinding your coffee at home ensures you retain the freshness and unique flavour profile of your beans. The flavour in ground compounds in coffee degrade quickly, and so reducing the time between grinding and brewing is crucial to make the best cup. The Encore’s wide range of grind settings allow you to achieve the perfect grind for whatever brew you prefer, from French Press to Espresso.
We at Barista Warehouse recognize the power of the Baratza Encore for manual brewing, but we do not recommend it for espresso brewing because of its lack of espresso-fine grinding capability. May suggest taking a look at the Baratza Sette 270.
Baratza Encore Grinder Features
40mm Conical Burrs - Grind 0.8 to 1.1 g/sec. and will remain sharp for years.
Gear Box 2.0 - Increased strength, decreased noise level, shock resistant.
2 Grinding Methods - Let the grinder run with the time dial or use the front-facing button.
Grind Adjustment - 40 grind adjustment settings for finding the perfect grind size.
Method Range - Suitable for all manual brewing styles.
- Speed To Grind: 0.8 to 1.1 g/sec
- Burrs: 40 mm conical burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 230g
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 140g
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Dimensions: WxHxD (cm) 12x35x6
Check out the Baratza Encore in action below!
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.