Bellman Espresso & Steamer - CX 25P
Brew Espresso and make cafe quality cappuccino from your stovetop at a fraction of the price with the Bellman Espresso and Steamer. The Bellman looks like no other coffee maker on the market, and it’s one of the only machines available that allows you to make true espresso on your stove.
The innovative system also allows you to generate steam to froth milk and make your favourites, so latte and cappuccino are right at your fingertips. The secret of the Bellman is pressure: the rubber seals and ability to lock the piece together airtight with the knob on top make sure of it. This airtight seal means no steam pressure is lost, meaning the CX 25P creates significantly more pressure than it’s stovetop rivals. Making the Bellman the stovetop coffee maker most able to make the claim of producing true espresso.
With the addition of the steamer, the Bellman is as close as you can get to a full espresso machine on the stovetop. Constructed of stainless steel, and designed to be tough and robust, this stovetop marvel could easily last you a lifetime. And at a fraction of the price of a traditional espresso machine. If you’re looking for a home espresso maker and frother without breaking the bank, you could do much worse than the CX 25P!
Bellman Brewing Instructions:• Place water into the bottom container- filling up to the desired yield. 3-9 cups.
• Dose ground coffee into the filter basket - in relation to your desired brew ratio
• Tighten the lid and place the Bellman Espresso & Steamer CX 25P on a heat source.
• Allow pressure to build in the Bellman until the gauge reads green.
• Slowly begin opening the espresso tap until you see a steady stream of coffee pouring out.
• When the gauge reads yellow, stop the brewing. Once all the brewing is done, you are then able to use the remaining pressure to steam your milk.
The Bellman Espresso & Steamer uses a durable stainless steel casting for the body with bakelite materials for longevity. You’ll find you can use it with induction stovetops, gas and electric stovetops as well os on the fire for when your away camping. It’ll be your go-t-to coffee maker for years to come.
BELLMAN ESPRESSO & STEAMER – CX 25P FEATURES
Great Stovetop Espresso - Works just as well on induction stovetops as on top of the fire. Enjoy a great coffee wherever you are.
Pressure Gauge Reading - Know what pressure you’re at to begin brewing or when the best time to begin steamin gis.
Milk Steaming like never before - Create cafe quality steamed milk without having to purchase an expensive espresso machine.
Quality Build, Quality Products - Brew with the Bellman CX-25 for many years to come. Parts and seals are readily available to get your brewer back to brand new.
Take it away camping - Completely portable being lightweight and tough to break.
Brew Large or Small volumes - 3 - 9 cups of coffee for yourself or the whole family
- Materials: 18/10 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
- Dimensions: 17 × 21.5 × 20.5cm
- Brews: 3, 6, or 9 Cups
- Compatible: Gas, Electric, Induction, Campfire
- Bellman Stovetop Steamer 50SS (no espresso)
See the Bellman Cx-25 in action below!Watch our In-depth Guide to Perfecting the Bellman once you have it in your hands:
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.