Bellman Espresso & Steamer - CX 25P
The Bellman Espresso Steamer CX-25 is the ideal combination of great espresso brewing with the capabilities of making smooth textured milk for your lattes.
The practicality of the Bellman Espresso Steamer means you’ll be able to achieve this anywhere there’s a heat source. On your kitchen stove to a weekend away camping. You’ll never have to go without cafe quality coffee again.
The coffee brewing style is similar to that of Moka or stovetop coffee, making 3-9 shots of deliciously strong crema capped brew. Perfect enjoyed black or ready to serve topped with milk.
To achieve a well balanced espresso brew you can monitor the attached pressure gauge to know exactly when the pressure is built up enough to start brewing and also when to stop. Once you are done brewing your coffee, steaming your milk is straightforward.
The steam wand is designed at just the right angle using a two-hole steam tip to deliver the best results for silky-smooth textured micro-foam, perfect for your cappuccinos.
Bellman Brewing Instructions:• Place water into the bottom container- filling up to the desired yield. 3-9 cups.
• Dose ground coffee into the filter basket - in relation to your desired brew ratio
• Tighten the lid and place the Bellman Espresso & Steamer CX 25P on a heat source.
• Allow pressure to build in the Bellman until the gauge reads green.
• Slowly begin opening the espresso tap until you see a steady stream of coffee pouring out.
• When the gauge reads yellow, stop the brewing. Once all the brewing is done, you are then able to use the remaining pressure to steam your milk.
The Bellman Espresso & Steamer uses a durable stainless steel casting for the body with bakelite materials for longevity. You’ll find you can use it with induction stovetops, gas and electric stovetops as well os on the fire for when your away camping. It’ll be your go-t-to coffee maker for years to come.
BELLMAN ESPRESSO & STEAMER – CX 25P FEATURES
Great Stovetop Espresso - Works just as well on induction stovetops as on top of the fire. Enjoy a great coffee wherever you are.
Pressure Gauge Reading - Know what pressure you’re at to begin brewing or when the best time to begin steamin gis.
Milk Steaming like never before - Create cafe quality steamed milk without having to purchase an expensive espresso machine.
Quality Build, Quality Products - Brew with the Bellman CX-25 for many years to come. Parts and seals are readily available to get your brewer back to brand new.
Take it away camping - Completely portable being lightweight and tough to break.
Brew Large or Small volumes - 3 - 9 cups of coffee for yourself or the whole family
- Materials: 18/10 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
- Dimensions: 17 × 21.5 × 20.5cm
- Brews: 3, 6, or 9 Cups
- Compatible: Gas, Electric, Induction, Campfire
- Bellman Stovetop Steamer 50SS (no espresso)
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team