Coffee Roast Colour Analyser
Coffee Roast Colour Analyser
In the quest for perfectly roasted coffee, everything makes a difference. The CM-100 Coffee Roast Color Analyser allow you to classify the roasting degree (or delta) between whole bean and ground to better understand the roasting curve and end result. The goal is for better quality control, whether you're a coffee roasting vendor, coffee shop owner or passionate home roaster. The CM-100 supports fast key, has high accurate measurements, works on long hours (up to 6 continuous hours of use), and is easy to carry and store!
But don't just take it from us, Dennis Wells the General Manager of Coffee Guru is duly impressed with the CM-100. In his words "I've been roasting for a long time and have been admittedly dubious about the potential benefits that a roast colour analyser might provide. In addition and until recently, the outlay for anything capable of providing reliable data was also beyond reach for many coffee roasters. Purchasing the CM-100 has proved to be a valuable asset to our roastery and has enabled us to clearly determine the extent of the development of our coffee during the roasting process. it takes the guesswork out of an important, and often underestimated component of quality control. I would urge every coffee roaster to invest in this."
Using the analyser is simple:
1. Fill the tray with whole beans or ground coffee.
2. Using the metal ruler, ensure the coffee is evenly spread and as level as possible.
3. Once the CM-100 has warmed up, select your application (ground or whole bean) and place CM-100 over the coffee.
4. Then press enter. You can rotate the device at 90 degrees to check an average of measurements.
Features of the CM-100:
- One touch measurement
- Infrared photometer reads the caramelization from the coffee beans or grounds
- Stores up to 100 measurement results
- Supports SCAA scale
- Is self-calibrating
- Can be used while charging
- 6 hours of continuous working time
- 60 seconds for warm-up
- 2.6 inch 128 x 64 OLED panel size
- Battery: Li-polymer 1150 mAhBattery
- Housing material made of ABS and aluminium
- Working Temp of 0-45C
- Dimensions: Height: 114.8mm x length: 79.6mm x width: 79.6mm
- Weight of the main unit 230g
- AC adapter 110 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Charging input: 5V, 0.5A
- Certification: CE, FCC
The CM-100 plays a crucial role in cupping standards, as delineated by SCAA.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.