Coffee Roast Colour Analyser
Coffee Roast Colour Analyser
In the quest for perfectly roasted coffee, everything makes a difference. The CM-100 Coffee Roast Color Analyser allow you to classify the roasting degree (or delta) between whole bean and ground to better understand the roasting curve and end result. The goal is for better quality control, whether you're a coffee roasting vendor, coffee shop owner or passionate home roaster. The CM-100 supports fast key, has high accurate measurements, works on long hours (up to 6 continuous hours of use), and is easy to carry and store!
But don't just take it from us, Dennis Wells the General Manager of Coffee Guru is duly impressed with the CM-100. In his words "I've been roasting for a long time and have been admittedly dubious about the potential benefits that a roast colour analyser might provide. In addition and until recently, the outlay for anything capable of providing reliable data was also beyond reach for many coffee roasters. Purchasing the CM-100 has proved to be a valuable asset to our roastery and has enabled us to clearly determine the extent of the development of our coffee during the roasting process. it takes the guesswork out of an important, and often underestimated component of quality control. I would urge every coffee roaster to invest in this."
Using the analyser is simple:
1. Fill the tray with whole beans or ground coffee.
2. Using the metal ruler, ensure the coffee is evenly spread and as level as possible.
3. Once the CM-100 has warmed up, select your application (ground or whole bean) and place CM-100 over the coffee.
4. Then press enter. You can rotate the device at 90 degrees to check an average of measurements.
Features of the CM-100:
- One touch measurement
- Infrared photometer reads the caramelization from the coffee beans or grounds
- Stores up to 100 measurement results
- Supports SCAA scale
- Is self-calibrating
- Can be used while charging
- 6 hours of continuous working time
- 60 seconds for warm-up
- 2.6 inch 128 x 64 OLED panel size
- Battery: Li-polymer 1150 mAhBattery
- Housing material made of ABS and aluminium
- Working Temp of 0-45C
- Dimensions: Height: 114.8mm x length: 79.6mm x width: 79.6mm
- Weight of the main unit 230g
- AC adapter 110 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Charging input: 5V, 0.5A
- Certification: CE, FCC
The CM-100 plays a crucial role in cupping standards, as delineated by SCAA.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team