Fellow Atmos Coffee Vacuum Canister
KEEP YOUR COFFEE, FRESHER, LONGER
Guard the goods.
The Fellow Atmos Coffee Vacuum Canister can keep your coffee fresher, for longer. Oxygen is coffee’s worst enemy: upon exposure, the flavour compounds in coffee begin to degrade almost immediately. Over the space of a few days, your coffee will lose most of its vibrancy and zing. So to keep your coffee fresh, you need to create a vacuum.
The Atmos’ unique system is designed to suck the oxygen out of the container as it is closed, using an integrated pump in the lid. And once the vacuum seal is achieved, it even lets you know, with a green light on the outside indicating that your coffee is safe and the flavour is sealed in.
Integrated Vacuum Pump – Twist the lid back and forth to remove air from the inside. The integrated pumps means no more hunting down a separate piece. The vacuum magic is all in the lid!
Vacuum Lock Indicator – Watch the dot drop to reveal a green ring. The vacuum is now locked to prevent oxidation and extend the shelf life of coffee and other pantry items.
Easy Release Button – When the contents are calling your name, press the button to unlock and bring the air pressure back to normal.
Airtight Silicone Seal – Stops air, moisture, odors, and other funk from seeping in.
Three Sizes – Choose .4 liters, .7 liters, or 1.2 liters
More Than Coffee – Store cereal, nuts, cookies, candy, or whatever else could benefit from the banishment of air.
- Available in clear glass or matte black stainless steel.
- .4 L canister holds up to 6 oz of coffee beans, .7 L canister holds up to 10 oz of coffee beans, and 1.2 L canister holds up to 16 oz of coffee beans.
- Do not place Atmos upside down while storing content inside. Do not put fine powder inside: flour, finely ground coffee, etc. This will cause clogging of the vacuum lid.
- Not dishwasher safe – for best cleaning practices
Watch the Fellow Atmos in Action:
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
This canister is fantastic, wish I had found it sooner