Hario Cold Brew Pot 1L
Cold brewing made as simple as it can be. The Hario Cold Brew Pot allows you to brew 1L of cold brew concentrate all in one device, with no need for filtering. Made from Hario’s world famous thermal glass, the coffee chamber is housed in the lid. This fits over the carafe, plunging the coffee into the cold water.
The chamber itself is made of stainless steel with 60 micron holes, to ensure no grounds pass from the basket into your coffee. All you have to do is add coffee to the chamber, fill the jug with water, and put the lid in place. Then the whole unit can be placed easily in your fridges tray. 12-18 hours later, depending on taste and the recipe you’re using, your cold brew is ready.
No filtering or additional steps are required with the Hario Cold Brewer: simply enjoy your coffee. Your final brew should be smooth, sweet and intense. You can use the concentrate and dilute with cold water for cold brew, use for hot coffee, or add to any other drinks or recipes you see fit. If you’re looking for an all in one cold brewer that makes great coffee the easiest way possible, this Hario brewer has your name on it.
Here’s a brief recipe:
- Coarsely grind 80g of coffee into the mesh filter.
- Add 1 L of cold, clean water to the pot.
- Let it steep for 12-18 hours in the fridge.
- Take out the filter and store the concentrate in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Mix the concentrate with cold water and ice for iced coffee, hot water for hot coffee, or mixers and a spirit for a coffee-cocktail.
Hario Cold Brew Pot 1 L Features
Low Acidity, Low Bitterness - Brewing coffee with cold water produces lower acidity and bitterness levels, resulting in a sweet and smooth coffee beverage.
Simple To Use - Just combine coffee and water, let it steep, then pour it through the filter.
Permanent Filter - The 60 micron mesh filter keeps coffee grounds out of your concentrate, is easy to clean, and is built to last
Cold Brew Coffee On Demand - Cold brew concentrate keeps for up to two week in the fridge, giving you the ability to make a drink on demand.
- Capacity: 1 L
- Dimentions: W138 x D94 x H294
Hario Ceramic Coffee Grinder
- With 100g Capacity it is Ideal for Cold Brew
See the Hario Cold Brew Pot in action below!
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.