ONA Coffee Distributor OCD V3.0
With the invention of the OCD (ONA Coffee Distributor), variable grind distribution no longer need impact on the quality and consistency of each shot.
The OCD 3 features four angled slopes so the coffee is efficiently, evenly and consistently moved around in a circle motion to create an even puck.
This ONA Coffee Distributor can be adjusted to suit a range of doses, depending on specific roasting styles and is suitable for both very low doses and larger baskets.
Take into account another variable affecting coffee consistency in the cafe; each barista will collapse differently. With everyone using the ONA, taking the same time to create a more even and consistent puck, the customers benefit from a more consistent and delicious brew.
- The OCD 3 features four angled slopes that efficiently, evenly and consistently move the coffee around in a circle motion to create an even puck.
- Say goodbye to cracked coffee fingers after a day of service on the espresso machine.
- This tool can even suit those using very low doses or larger baskets and can be adjusted to suit a range of doses, depending on specific roasting styles.
- No need to collapse the dose. After extensive taste testing with multiple coffees and different roasting styles, we have found any form of collapsing to stratify grinds, creating very inconsistent extraction and qualities of taste (separate to yield). Each barista will also collapse differently, creating yet another inconsistency in the cafe. The OCD takes the same time to create a more even and consistent puck, giving more consistent and delicious extractions
- Less micro-channelling and channelling, improper or rushed distribution, is more likely to channel which can be disastrous to taste. Micro-channelling is also difficult to see at times and is more likely to happen with no distribution or inconsistent distribution - the OCD will remove this variable.
- Easily adjustable depth, simply loosen off the top section, set depth required using measured increments, tighten the top section back down.
- The OCD V3 also features an advanced, static-reducing coating on the cross-arm base, eliminating build-up of coffee grinds on the base.
- Lightweight build: the OCD V3 is 100g less than previous versions.
- Available in Titanium and Silver.
- Diameter: 58.5mm (Fits IMS or VST baskets)
- Material: Stainless Steel (centre part), anodized aluminium (Adjuster and Locker)
- Package Size: 90mm (W) x 90mm (L) x 58mm (H)
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Would not be without one