Kaffelogic Nano 7E Benchtop Coffee Roaster
The world's finest benchtop coffee roaster
Precision, profile-based roast control that is unsurpassed among small benchtop roasters. It is a professional tool trusted by commercial roasting companies.
Artisan-roasted coffee comes home
For centuries coffee was roasted in the home for immediate consumption. That fine tradition is returning, but with a difference: quality. With Kaffelogic, coffee can be roasted in the home to the highest standard.
Discover the highest form of coffee
Seek out the best specialty coffee, roast to your exact tastes, and consume whilst at peak flavour.
We created the Kaffelogic Nano 7 so you can roast your own coffee - your place, your way.
Add a scoop of green beans, press start, and 12 minutes later enjoy the experience of freshly roasted coffee.
Roast control reinvented
We weren’t happy with the traditional way of automating coffee roasting, so we started over and invented a better way. The result: Kaffelogic out-performs other automated systems at bringing to life the full potential of every bean. Mediocre beans will sing, and exquisite beans will… are your taste buds ready for this?
Coffee changes flavour every day after it is roasted, with peak flavour generally lasting only a few days. When it reaches its peak you want to drink it over a short period and then move on to a fresh batch. The Kaffelogic batch size of 100g lasts 1 to 3 days for most people - perfect for living life at the peak.
Of course it’s not just about flavour. Freshly roasted coffee will also deliver maximum crema. Beautiful tiger-skinned crema with every shot.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.