Hario Cold Brew Tea 'Filter in Bottle' Red 750ML
The Hario Cold Brew Tea Filter in a bottle is your perfect cold brew and tea brewing companion! Made Refreshing drinks easily and enjoy them anywhere with this easily transportable bottle. Many love drinking cold tea due to the lower acidity, if so the Cold Brew Filter-in Bottle is what you need! Alternatively, add your favourite fruits into the bottle and enjoy fruity water throughout the day.
To make fruity fruit or cold tea the process is simple, add the tea leaves or fruit in the bottle and place it in the fridge to steep overnight. Grab the steeped bottle in the morning and you are ready to enjoy!
The Hario Cold Brew Tea bottle has a 750ml capacity which is perfect to last a few days or share with friends.
Whether it’s a fruity or cold tea drink you are after; the preparation process is still the same. Add the tea leaves/fruits leave it in the fridge overnight, grab the bottle in the morning and you are ready to go.
- Heatproof Glass
- Easy to Remove Rubber Lid
- 750ml Practical Capacity
1 x Hario Cold Brew Tea Filter in a Bottle 750ml Red
How to make "cold-brewed tea"
1. Place tea leaves into the glass bottle
2. Fill the glass bottle with water up to the top measurement marking
3. Mount the removable bottle spout with the filter set inside onto the glass
4. Let the tea brew in the fridge for 3-6 hours
5. Pour the tea in the glass and enjoy!
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team