Flair Espresso Maker Signature Pro Two
This is Flair's leading manual espresso maker from a range of lever brewers all designed to produce the best quality in espresso brewing whilst being really portable. You can enjoy an amazing espresso literally anywhere.
The Flair Pro’s main body is constructed of exceptionally durable steel, as is its portafilter with a single flow spout attachment. The brew head has a two-piece drip tray and Flair also includes a tamp, a dosing cup and a dosing funnel.
The ultra-reliable pressure gauge that comes as standard on the Flair Pro easily achieves 9 bars of pressure, so consistent espresso brewing is guaranteed.
Signature Pro 2 extras include the stainless steel spout which clips on to the bottomless portafilter for a concentrated flow of espresso and silicone grips to the handle. This is a superior espresso maker to take with you anywhere you want.
Features & Specifications:
- Weight: 7 lbs (3.18kg)
- Case Dimensions: 32cm x 23cm x 8cm
- Elegant, portable, and durable
- Easy to clean, quick to assemble/disassemble
- Easy to store and transport
- Provides up to 8-12 bars of pressure, creating a full-bodied espresso
- Portafilter capacity: 16-22 grams
- Extraction volume: approx. 50 mL
- Detachable stainless steel portafilter for easy pre-heating and cleaning
- Carry case included
- Post & Silicone Lever with Copper Portafilter Base
- Stainless Steel Bottomless Portafilter with Screen
- Stainless Steel Brew Cylinder with Plunger
- Preheat and Tamping Cap
- Stem with Silicone protected Pressure Gauge
- Dosing Cup
- Two-Piece Stainless Steel Drip Tray and Branded Polishing Pouch
- Stainless Steel Tamper
- Carrying Case
- Screw for Affixing Post to Base Permanently
- Brewing Guide
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team