Expobar Office Control Coffee Machine
Enhance the morning mood of your office with the Expobar Office Control Coffee Machine. Featuring an easy and accessible design, a quality-forward heat exchange boiler, and a redesigned E61 group, it’s an espresso machine everyone in the office will be able to enjoy.
Designed For Offices That Want Accessibility And Control
Expobar’s user-friendly approach enables this machine to thrive in the office. The five-button touch pad and programmable controls give anyone the ability to pull a consistently delicious shot of espresso, whether they’re an espresso enthusiast or just a casual coffee lover.
But the machine is also outfitted with powerful mechanics, like a 1.5L heat exchange copper boiler, enabling you to pull shots and steam milk at the same time. A 2.7L water tank keeps the boiler ready to perform. And the 3-way solenoid valve, a feature uncommon in machines at this price point, starts and stops the flow of water immediately, ensuring you aren’t left with imprecise shots, extra drips, or messes.
Pulling Shots With The Expobar Office Control Coffee Machine
Expobar rebuilt the classic E61 group for this line of machines. Not only does it flow hot water through the group to maintain a steady temperature, but the added pre-infusion chamber adds a built-in 7-second pre-infusion that produces a more balanced, consistent shot.
When you’re ready to pull a shot, select one of the four volumetric shot buttons and the machine will take care of the rest. The buttons are programmable—another feature uncommon at this low a price point—and a fifth manual button gives you full hands-on control over the start and stop of the shot.
Your cup will be warm and ready for the shot, thanks to the cup warmer on top of the machine. When you need hot water or steam, you can turn the wands 360° either direction, offering a smooth and natural steaming experience.
The compact footprint means the Expobar Office Control is a great device for offices that want reliably tasty espresso but don’t have much space to spare.
|Boiler||Heat Exchange, 1.5L|
|Dimensions||420mm (D) x 410 (H) x 250 (W)|
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.