Coffee Tech DF64P Coffee Grinder
Designed for single-dose espresso, the Coffee Tech DF64P Coffee Grinder is your companion to your daily espresso routine. The grind size adjustment is designed for more fine-tuning of the grind setting for the ideal espresso extraction.
It comes with Italian-made ItalMill 64mm titanium-coated flat burrs that are proven to be more durable compared to non-coated burrs. These burrs are sharp and designed to grind accurate and uniform grounds.
Built to deliver zero retention which means no coffee grounds are wasted, the overall design reduces clumping and promotes even distribution resulting in a more tasteful and delicious coffee. A new feature of the DF64 range is the anti-popcorn hopper that aids in grinding beans faster and more efficiently.
Low Retention, Easy Dosing
The DF64P Coffee Grinder comes with a transparent food-grade dosing cup that matches perfectly with the grinder’s sleek design. There’s also an option to dose directly into a portafilter for ease of workflow.
The DF64P Coffee Grinder combines functionality, technology and quality, all in one powerful product. Definitely, a must-have addition to your single-dosing espresso coffee bar.
Coffee Tech DF64P Coffee Grinder Features
Titanium Coated 64 mm Flat Burrs - Durable and is built to last longer compared to non-coated steel burrs.
Transparent Food-Grade Dosing Cup - It is made of food-safe materials in a modern transparent design. The dosing cup is durable and reusable.
Zero Retention Funnel - It features a blow-out funnel that comes with a lid that completely empties the space, leaving zero particles and waste.
Easy Adjustment Mechanism - it comes with a fine grind adjustment method especially dedicated to espresso.
Large Bean Hopper Capacity - The machine can hold 50g of coffee grounds without a bellow, and 70g of coffee grounds with a bellow.
Anti-Popcorn Hopper - A new feature that grinds beans faster and more efficiently.
This product includes:
- 1 x DF64P Single Dose Espresso Grinder
- 1 x Bellows
- 1 x Transparent Dosing Cup
- 1 x Metal Dosing Collar
- 1 x New Anti-Popcorn Hopper
Size (Dosing Cup)
18.5cm (L) x 12cm (W) x 34cm (H)
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.