Art of Aroma Set of 4 Posters SCAA
Art of Aroma Set of 4 Posters
The SCAA-developed "Art of Aroma" series posters addresses different ways in which aromas might be interpreted.
- The Enzymatic poster covers aromatic compounds that are the result of the enzyme reactions occurring in the coffee bean while it is a living organism.
- The Aromatic Taints poster covers aromatic compounds that are the result of chemical changes in the green coffee beans which may be considered positive attributes in low concentrations, but negative attributes if the concentration is too intense.
- The Sugar Browning poster covers aromatic compounds that are the result of the sugar browning (carmelization) reactions occurring during the roasting process.
- The Dry Distillation poster covers aromatic compounds that are the result of the dry distillation (pyrolysis) reactions occurring during the roasting process.
Highly descriptive, each aroma also includes its relevant reference standard. Measures 73cm w x 51cm h.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team