Hario Smart Beam Heater
The Hario smart beam halogen heater offers syphon brewing with precise control like never before! This state of the art smart beam halogen heater is one of the latest additions to the extensive range of Hario coffee equipment. A beautiful, robust and highly effective device with user controls for temperature and time, and with memory storage of your favourite profiles. It differs from traditional syphon gas flame and instead uses "halogen method" to brew coffee in a scientific way.
The Hario smart beam heater gives the brewer total control of the coffee operation process by allowing the user to choose one of 3 modes: basic, memory and professional. Basic mode allows the brewer to manually set required time and control desired heat. Memory mode simply memorises previously selected settings and enables a quick and efficient way to reselect the same settings which means you can brew exactly the same coffee, time and time again. Professional mode has 4 options: heat, brew, keep and stop - allowing even coffee brewing amateurs to feel like an experienced barista. The Hario Smart Beam Heater has an intuitive LCD screen and Halogen Heater for professional coffee brewing.
Hario Smart Beam Heater Design
The magnificently designed smart beam heater is a superb addition to coffee shop and home environment alike. The stylish black and silver appearance is not the only reason to equip your coffee laboratory with this halogen device. Eye-dazzling features such as manual LCD touch pad control of the heat are ideal for experimenting with new brewing techniques and methods. A simple swipe to the right or left will instantly increase or decrease the desired temperature.
Hario Smart Beam Heater Features Include:
- Halogen Heat, ideal in a gas or flame restricted environment.
- Intuitive LCD Touch Pad
- 3 Operation modes, Basic/Memory/Professional
- Power of 220-240 volts
- EU plug
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.