Expobar 2 Group ALFA Ruggero Multi Boiler Coffee Machine
Craftsmanship, quality and exclusivity! These are the features that make the Expobar 2 Group ALFA RUGGERO a truly spectacular espresso machine.
The ALFA Ruggero is our latest addition to this exclusive range of customized machines. With it’s curvy body and unique shape it is sure to make a bold statement in any cafe.
The Ruggero MULTI-BOILER is an automatic espresso machine featuring programmable touchpads that control the doses volumetrically, PID temperature control for absolute temperature stability and a central computer board that offers many different digital functions such as advertising, automatic dosing of hot water, time management and a coffee dosage counter. Automatic water filling, copper boiler with 11.5 litres capacity with pre-heat exchanger per group. Two steam taps (stainless steel) and one electronic hot water outlet.
Custom hand built machine to order, your color, your sign. Comes standard with the ALFA light box sign, color must be selected when ordered. Body can be painted in any automotive paint color available in Australia.
- Product Code: 01900235
- Available In High Group Configuration: Yes only available in high group
- OUG01: Leva Taps
- OUG02: Element Upgrade to 4500watts
- OUG04: Pump Pressure Gauge
- OUG07: No Heat Steam Arms
- Functionality: Volumetric/Semi Automatic Control
- Power Requirements: Single Phase (3 Phase on Request)
- Maximum Installed Power: 15 amps
- Boiler Size: 11.5 ltr + 2 x 1.5 litre
- Boiler Composition: 99.9% Pure Copper
- Automatic Boiler Filling: Yes
- Manual Boiler Filling: No
- Heating Element Power: 3000 watts + 2 x 1200watts
- Hot Water Outlets: 1 x Electronic
- Steam Outlets: 2
- Pump Type: Rotary
- Pump Capacity: 200 ltr/hour
- Standards Compliance: CE
- Pump Pressure Gauge: No - Temperature Display
|Dimensions||77 x 64 x 57 cm|
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team