Rhino Square Pitcher Rinser 150mm - Spinjet
The Rhino Coffee Gear RHPR150-S has been designed to fit in the bench of cafes, coffee bars, and other hospitality environments. This vessel rinser features a new actuator star design and a Rhino Spinjet Valve which sprays and spins at the same time for an effective clean. Sitting at 150mm in length, the RHPR150-S is the most compact pitcher rinser in the Rhino range and is the perfect option for smaller cafes and coffee bars.
- The Spinjet Valve sprays and spins at the same time creating a more robust mechanical cleaning action than regular rinsing valves. It is ideal for plungers using tea leaves, stubborn coffee grounds, and milk and other residues that can often be difficult to clean.
- Compact design is perfect for smaller bench spaces.
- Easy installation.
- Actuator Star design helps to prevent the build up of milk residue and is easy to clean.
- 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- No sharp edges; corners are rounded for safety.
- NSF Certified
- Dimensions: 175mm (W) x 159mm (L) x 62mm (D) approx. (Depth with fittings: 110mm)
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Drain Hose: 25mm/1" size
- Flow Rate: 120 lph approx.
- 1 x Sink
- 1 x Spinjet Spray Mechanism with Actuator Star
- 1 x John Guest Hose Adapter
- 1 x Drain Outlet
We recommend at least 150mm of clearance under the bench for basic connection (this includes fall for the drain hose). The actual depth may differ depending on the location of the drain, the location of the water supply, or whether you use an elbow or a straight connector.
All Rhino Milk Pitcher Rinsers are NSF Certified.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team