Quick Mill Pippa Coffee Machine
Introducing the Quickmill Pippa, a stunning home coffee machine that combines elegance with exceptional performance. Boasting a fast heat-up time, straightforward controls, and a user-friendly water tank, this lovely little machine is designed to impress.
The Quickmill Pippa's .45-litre brass boiler ensures remarkable thermal stability, making it a non-PID machine with impressive efficiency. Powered by a 1000W heating element, you can seamlessly switch from pulling espresso shots to steaming milk without any prolonged waiting time.
Experience convenience at its finest with the minimalist controls of the Pippa. A 3-way power switch offers protection for the heater and allows you to toggle between various functions effortlessly. Specific switches for brewing, steaming, and hot water delivery are complete with light indicators, making operations a breeze.
Filling up the water tank is a hassle-free task with the Quickmill Pippa. The side-accessible reservoir can be easily refilled either partially or completely, offering flexibility in maintaining your water supply. The transparent water tank ensures that you're always aware of your current water level.
Embrace the elegance of the Quickmill Pippa, an exquisite addition to any kitchen or coffee nook. Available in stainless steel and matte black variations, each comes with a steam knob and portafilter featuring either black or wooden accents. The machined icons on the panel exude a premium feel, and a sleek railing on the cup warmer adds both distinction and practicality, preventing cups from being accidentally knocked off.
Upgrade your coffee experience with the Quickmill Pippa, a stunning home coffee machine that effortlessly blends style and performance. Enjoy the art of coffee-making with ease and grace, and elevate your coffee nook to new heights with this remarkable appliance.
Quick Mill Pippa Coffee Machine Features
Compact - At just 246mm wide, you won’t have a hard time finding space for the Quickmill Pippa.
0.45 brass boiler - Paired with 1000W heating, the large boiler helps achieve better thermal stability even without PID.
Easy-access water tank - The 1.8L clear water tank can be accessed from the side without taking any panels off.
Cool-touch steam wand - The rotating steam wand stays cool to the touch even when in use.
Easy to operate - Simple switch controls and light indicators for easy operation.
External pressure adjustment - Adjust the boiler pressure according to your preferences through the valve beside the steam wand.
Cup warmer - Designed with a sleek railing to keep your cups safe.
This product Includes:
- 1 x Quick Mill Pippa Coffee Machine
- 1 x 58mm single spout portafilter
0.45L Single boiler
Tank or Plumbed
Manometer - Boiler Pressure
(H)369mm x (W)246mm x (D)305mm
- Black with Wood
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.