Quamar Q50S Grinder
The Quamar Q50S Grinder is the staple that launched many other grinders in the Quamar family. It’s affordable and has a production rating of 1.5 kg per day, making it an excellent option for an office or cafe looking to add a second, medium consumption espresso option.
A portafilter push button allows you to grind directly into the portafilter, which has the option of sitting on the portafilter forks, on-demand. A side button is also available for grinding into other containers.
The grinder’s 54 mm stainless steel flat burrs are capable of rotating 1400 times per minute, but the 200 watt motor keeps the process quiet. The grind setting ring is stepped, enabling you to move back and forth between grind settings with ease and consistency.
Quamar produces the majority of the grinder’s components itself, allowing the price to drop below its competitors. The aluminum body is available in five colors, the plastic hopper has a 500 g capacity, and the industrial grade mechanics make this grinder one that will serve you for years to come.
Quamar Q50S Grinder Features
- 1.5kg Daily Production - Perfect for offices or cafes looking to add a second, medium consumption espresso option.
- Easy Push Grinding - Offers push on-demand grinding either by a side button or a portafilter push button below the dispenser.
- Stepped Grind Adjustments - Makes going back and forth between grind settings painless.
- Color Variety - Available in five colors to suit the style of any cafe, office, or home.
- Premium Aluminum, Plastic
- Burrs: 54 mm flat burrs
- Dimensions: 155 x 240 x 410 mm (width x depth x height)
- Hopper Capacity: 500 g
- Weight: 7 kg
- Quamar Q50E Grinder
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team