Isomac Pro 6.1 Coffee Machines
Isomac’s top-of-the-line heat exchange boiler machine is the Isomac Pro 6.1 Coffee Machine. Featuring a classic E61 group, a powerful 1.8L boiler, and a sturdy construction with empowering features, it’s a great pick for home espresso lovers who want reliable power and delicious shots, but don’t need tons of fancy gadgets or gizmos.
Semi-Pro Heat Exchange Espresso
The Isomac Pro 6.1 features a powerful 1.8L insulated copper heat exchange boiler, allowing you to pull shots and steam milk simultaneously without losing pressure. The built-in SIRAI pressure switch is the same switch used in commercial-grade machines, offering optimal temperature stability for this kind of machine.
Thanks to the rotary pump, the Pro 6.1 can either be plumbed directly into your water line, or paired with the included 2.9L water tank—either way, you won’t be running out of water quickly.
Pulling Shots With The Isomac Pro 6.1
An E61 group offers you reliable temperature stability by flowing hot water through the group head, more balanced espresso by automatically implementing a short pre-infusion, and simple mechanics that are easy to maintain long-term.
When you’re ready to pull a shot, simply flip up the lever and let the machine work its magic. You can monitor the boiler and pump pressuring using the twin gauges to ensure you’re never brewing non-optimal espresso.
A Simple Range Of Features
While the Pro 6.1 isn’t a feature-heavy machine, it does offer some simple bells and whistles that make the whole experience a bit easier. The no-burn wands only get hot at the nozzles, so you can easily move and position them without risk of burning your fingers.
The cup warmer atop the machine warms your mugs to a comfortable temperature, keeping you from accidentally cooling down your shot in a cold mug. And the auto-off feature ensures the machine never tries to run on an empty pump, eliminating the risk of damage.
ISOMAC PRO 6.1 COFFEE MACHINE FEATURES
Classic E61 Group — Beloved for its simple design, built-in pre-infusion, and robust temperature stability features.
Heat Exchange Boiler — 1.8L insulated copper boiler enables you to both pull shots and steam milk simultaneously, while offering reliable temperature stability.
Tanked or Plumbed — The commercial-grade rotary pump allows you to use either the 2.9L water tank or direct plumb-in line.
Twin Gauges — Always know your exact boiler and pump pressure levels.
No-Burn Wands — The steam and hot water wands only get hot at the nozzles, allowing you to touch them safely anywhere else.
Cup Warmer — Heats your mugs to comfortably warm temperature.
Auto-Off — Shuts off when the water level is low, protecting the machine from damage.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- 1 x Isomac Pro 6.1 Coffee Machine
- 1 xPortafilter
- 1 x Single / 1 x Double Filter Basket
- 1 x Plastic Tamper
|Heat Exchange, 1.8L
|2.9L, Plumb-In Optional
|300mm (W) x 430 (D) x 410 (H)
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.