GROSCHE Stovetop Espresso Silicone Seals and Filter
Espresso makers are mostly used every single day to provide you with a daily dose of coffee to keep you going for the day. Regularly maintaining the machines is a must to make sure that they are working perfectly. This is why the set of 3 silicone replacement gaskets and 1 filter for stovetop espresso makers is here to make sure that you have extras for the periodic maintenance of your espresso stovetops.
The seals are made from heat-proof silicone in a standard size to make it a universal fit for all brands. So, whether you are using the Milano Stovetop Espresso Maker in steel or stone model, this set got you covered. Replacing the seals should be made every 4-6 months.
It can get cracks or damages due to exposure to extreme heat and pressure. Aside from making the most of your coffee pots with new seals and a filter, the primary purpose of replacing these parts periodically is for safety purposes as well.
Though it’s universal for all, make sure that you are getting the correct size for your coffee pots by measuring your actual gasket seals and filter. Certainly, these replacement gaskets and filter is a must-have accessories so you are always ready when the time to replace these parts comes.
GROSCHE Stovetop Espresso Silicone Seals and Filter Features
Universal Size - Standard size and fits perfectly with all kinds of coffee pots.
Heat-proof Silicone Material - Durable and can withstand heat and pressure.
This product includes:
- 3 x Silicone Replacement Seals
- 1 x Stainless Steel Filter
Material (Replacement Gaskets)
3-cup/ 5 cm
6-cup/ 5.5 cm
9-cup/ 6.4 cm
- 3 cup
- 6 cup
- 9 cup
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.