Fellow Clyde Stovetop Kettle
Don’t let this kettle’s good looks fool you. This is a workhorse, ready for serious use. The edgy design and matte black finish make this a practical and stylish addition to any home or cafe.
A cool-touch silicone handle will allow you to safely remove the kettle from the stovetop when boiling, and the 304-grade stainless steel construction means this can be used on any stovetop - gas, electric, or induction.
With a generous 1.7l boiling capacity, the kettle will let you know when it's boiling by omitting a two-tone whistle from the spout. Simplicity itself, and with a super rugged build, this is a kettle to last a lifetime.
Multi-refill mornings, entertaining, or big families, Clyde knows how to work a crowd.
ONE-HANDED MAGIC POUR
Open sesame. The wide-mouth magic spout stays sealed until you start pouring. No more flipping open the whistle cap to a flood of hot steam.
TWO-TONE HARMONIC WHISTLE
At boiling, two notes merge for a hot water harmony. Because a kettle shouldn’t sound like a screeching banshee.
- Materials: 301 18/8 stainless steel body, silicone wrapper handle.
- Compatibility: Electric, gas, and induction safe.
- Cleaning: Not dishwasher safe. Wash with warm soapy water. Do not use abrasive soaps, cleansers or scouring pads.
- Capacity: 1.7 liter boiling capacity
- Good for: Tea, cupping, French press, crowds
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team