Breville Precision Brewer
The Breville Precision Brewer is the world's first 1.8L drip coffee maker with the precision and adjustability required to brew SCA standard filter coffee, automatically. With six brewing modes to choose from, thePrecision Brewer is incredibly versatile for the home coffee-lover, with iced coffee, cold brew, and strong brew settings available at the touch of a button.
The My Brew mode has been specifically designed for the more technical brewers who love dialling-in their favourite recipe and testing out different methods. Using the button, you can toggle through and adjust yourbrew temperature, flow rate, and bloom time and let the Precision Brewer do all of the hard work for you. Still fancy a one or two cup pour over? This brewerautomatically adjusts the coffee-to-water contact time and allows you to brewstraight into a takeaway mug or your favourite mug for a low-volume brew.
- Six brewing modes: Gold Cup, Fast, Strong Brew, IceCoffee, Cold Brew, My Brew
- Dual filter baskets: Brew any volume you like with both Flat Bottom and Cone style baskets included.
- Preset modes with customisable settings allowing you to adjust the bloom time, flow rate and brewing temperature.
- Adjustable and precise digital temperature control
- Three different flow rates to choose from
- Thermo-Coil Heating System delivers water that is more pure than typical brewing systems that use aluminium.
- The Gold Cup mode automatically adjusts the water temperature and brew time to meet the standards set by the SCA.
- Dimensions: 170mm x 310mm x 400mm
- Material: Brushed stainless steel
- Capacity: 1.8L / 12 Cup
- Warranty: 2-Year Repair or Replacement Warranty
- Power: 1650 Watts
- Voltage: 220-240 Volts
- Thermal Carafe
- Coffee Spoon
- Cone filter basket insert
- Mesh basket filter
- Flat bottom basket filter papers (10 pack)
- Water hardness test strip
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team