The Moccamaster Classic is a powerhouse in the home coffee game. This beast allows you to brew 1.25 L’s at a time, and the automated process means it couldn’t be easier. Add coffee and water and switch on, and 6 mins later you have coffee for the whole house, office or cafe.
Although that sounds simple, what goes on inside the machine is not. The Moccamaster is designed to evenly saturate your coffee grounds, resulting in even extraction and delicious coffee. This is achieved using a nine hole spray head, which distributes water evenly across the coffee. A ‘bloom phase’ is even programmed into the brewing process, where the coffee grounds are lightly sprayed before brewing begins.
The Moccamaster's boiler is built to maintain a constant temperature between 90-95˚C. This is the perfect temperature for drip coffee, and the consistency ensures all grounds are extracted evenly. This is why the Moccamaster is approved by several coffee associations, a rarity for an automatic brewer. The SCAA, SCAE, and ECBC have all given this home brewer their recommendation.
If you’re looking for a brewer for the whole family or office, look no further. Convenient, and without compromising the quality of your coffee, the Moccamaster could well be the machine for you!
The Moccamaster Classic includes a glass carafe on a hot plate, with a capacity of 1.25 litres. Available in polished silver, matt black, white, red, orange, royal blue, fresh green, grape, yellow pepper, turquoise and pink.
- Use Filter #4
- Brew time 5-6 minutes
- Aluminium housing
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Automatically switches off power to the boiling element when water reservoir is empty
- Automatically switches off hotplate after 40 minutes
- Mixing lid for a homogenous brew
- 9 hole spray head for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Two temperature settings on hot plate
- Dimensions W-D-H (mm): 325 x 170 x 355
See the Moccamaster in action below!
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team