Coffee Sensor E61 Grouphead Thermometer
The Coffee Sensor E61 Grouphead Thermometer offers an extra degree of reliability and consistency to your espresso brewing experience. Once installed, the Sensor will continue to read the temperature of the water flowing directly from the boiler just before it contacts the ground coffee.
The ideal coffee brewing temperature (88ºc – 94ºc) whilst still a range, having the sensor available to display the current temperature in the group head accurately to 0.1ºc means you’ll be able to achieve repeatable delicious results time and time again.
Everything is included for a quick and easy installation. See below for compatible Espresso Machines.
How to install:
- Make sure the group is cold, machine is switched off and if plumbed to water mains, turn off water mains tap.
- Remove the hexagonal nut on top of the E61 Group head.
- Screw in the main part of the Thermometer, making sure that the copper washer is installed.
- Push in the thermometer as far back as it will go and tighten both nuts with a wrench.
- Turn on machine water mains and try to make a coffee with blind filter – check for leaks – tighten if necessary.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team