Bezzera Duo Coffee Machine
Bezzera Duo Manual Dual Boiler Coffee Machine is one of the newest edition to Bezzera range. With its PID Controller, it provided precise temp control and stability. One of its distinct advantage is its compactness without limiting its performance that matches heavy duty commercial machine which perfectly suits small cafes or restaurants with convenience.
It comes with 3.5″ touch display with intuitive software that allows to control 3 thermostats precisely to achieve exceptional temperature control and stability for your coffee beans.
Features of Bezzera Duo :-
- Rotary Pump – Allows quieter performance compared to Vibrating pump
- Double water connection – 4L water tank + Option to plumb in
- 3 PID Controller – Gives you precise temp control and stability
- Dosages – Equipped with a volumetric coffee dosage controlled by a microprocessor with 4 programmed doses directly from the keypad with option for manual dosage as well
- Touch Display – Comes with 3.5 ” touch display with unique functionality
- Body – AISI 304 commercial grade Stainless steel body
- Boilers – 1L steam boiler and 0.45L Brew boiler
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- 1 x Bezzera Duo Coffee Machine (MN or DE)
- 2 x Wooden Portafilter - Single & Double Spout
- Single & Double Filter Basket
- Blind Filter Basket
- Metal Tamp
- Measuring Spoon
- Cleaning Brush
- Plumbed-In Kit
|Boiler||Dual Copper Insulated Boilers – 0.45L Brew | 1.05L Steam|
|Water Tank||4.0L – Plumbable|
|Pre-Infusion||Yes - Programmable|
|Dimensions||310mm (W) x 470mm (D) x 420mm (H)|
|Option||E61 Lever (MN), Electronic (DE)|
- Duo w/ E61 Group (MN)
- Duo w/ Electronic Group (DE)
- Bezzera BZ10 Coffee Machine
- Bezzera Strega Tanked Coffee Machine
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.