Baratza Sette 270Wi
This latest enhanced addition to the Baratza grinder range includes 40 plus improvements over the previous model, the 270W.
The “i” stands for “intelligence”; the Acaia scale, incorporated into the main body, now learns from itself, weighing out coffee more consistently every time. Add a small amount of grounds throughout the grind with the “quick burst” function and facilitate any Software updates wirelessly via the Bluetooth app.
The Sette 270wi features a rotating outer burr and a fixed inner burr, enabling the steel 40mm conical burrs to grind between 3.5g and 5.5g of coffee per second; significantly faster than other grinders this size.
BARATZA SETTE SETTE 270WI FEATURES
- Steel 40mm Conical Burrs – Grind 3.5g to 5.5 g/sec. with breakthrough rotating outer burr.
- 40+ Improvements — Includes a variety of accuracy, efficiency, and durability improvements over the original 270W model, as well as some “intelligent” features.
- Ever-Learning Grinding — The weight-based dosing becomes more accurate over time, thanks to new self-learning tech in the Acaia scale.
- Updated Gear Box – 19:1 speed reduction with a combination planetary gear box and patented crown gear drive system.
- Programmable Dosing – LED display to program dosing weight to 0.1g on three settings.
- Grind Adjustment – 30 macro and 9 micro adjustments to achieve your ideal grind size.
- Works With Any Brewer – Suitable for espresso, french press, and everything in between.
- Device Holder – Built-in convertible holder for grinding directly into brewing devices and portafilters.
- Minimal Ground Retention – Retains less ground coffee, reducing waste.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- 1 x Baratza Sette Sette 270Wi
|Speed to Grind||Espresso 3.5g/sec, Manual Brewing 5.5g/sec|
|Burrs||40mm Steel by Etzinger|
|Grounds Bin Capacity||1160g|
|Dimensions||13 / 40 / 24 cm|
See the Sette 270Wi in action below!
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team