Vibiemme Domobar Junior Digital Coffee Machine
When it comes to high-quality espresso preparation, little compares to the Vibiemme Domobar Junior Digital Coffee Machine. Take your home espresso game to the next level with a machine designed for commercial performance, but sized perfectly for home use. The Vibiemme Domobar Junior is ready to brew only the best authentic Italian espresso coffee.
E61 Grouphead and Brass Boiler
The Domobar Junior takes full advantage of the superior temperature stability of a brass E61 Grouphead. Paired with the insulated 1.1L Copper Heat Exchanging Boiler, the production of this machine gives the home barista an opportunity to texture milk with a powerful dry steam and polish espresso making skills by searching for the flavour nuances from the coffee roaster’s tasting notes.
Digital Display Increases Stability
Mechanic Pre-Infusion brings out the best in the coffee and using the OLED Display above the grouphead, manage and control the Machines temperatures as well as programming the Machine’s ECO made for conserving power when not used, ready to come back on in a moment's notice.
Details that improve workflow and protect your machine include warning displays for low water in the 2.5L fresh water tank as well as a clever drip tray float indicator, so you know when to empty it. Ergonomic knobs on the steam wand and water tap not only add character to this classic italian machine, but make for an ease and pleasure of use.
Vibiemme Domobar Junior Digital Coffee Machine Features
Classic Italian Espresso – A compact, commercial machine downsized for the home user.
High Performance – The 1600W Heat Exchanging Machine heats up quickly & maintains it well.
E61 Grouphead – Brass and heavy keeping a steady brew temp where it matters most.
Shot Timer – Keep an eye on the details of brewing with a clock to time your shots.
Copper Insulated Boiler – The electricity bill will thank you with heat efficiency maximised.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- Vibiemme Domobar Junior Coffee Machine
- Professional Portafilter
- Plastic Tamp
- 2 Filter Baskets
- Blind Filter Basket
- Grounds Scoop and Cleaning Brush
Single Copper Insulated -
Tank or Plumbed
Pump Pressure Adjustable
Yes - Mechanical
240 Volt 50Hz – 10 amp
(W) 250 x (D) 430 x (H) 420 mm
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.