Bellman Stovetop Steamer 50SS
Bellman Milk Steamers
Steaming milk with the Bellman Stovetop Steamer 50SS is a dream come true. If silky-smooth creamy textured micro-foam milk is something you’d like to achieve at home without having to spend a mini-fortune on an espresso machine, then this is the product for you.
The amazing steaming capabilities comes down to it’s design. At just the right angle for a steam wand to be at, using a two-hole steam tip that whips the milk in just the right direction; frothy and sweet cappuccinos to silky smooth lattes are easy to achieve not to forget - you’ll never go out for another hot chocolate again.
Say goodbye to the large over-frothed milk foam that electric or magnetic frothers tend to produce. The Bellman Steamer is a reliable and affordable option for the perfectly topped latte whether you’re at home or you’ve taken the Bellman Steamer away camping. The Bellman Steamer will work equally well on Electrical or Gas stovetops. ( Induction Tops do work though it may take longer for the same result.) Never go without deliciously sweet steamed milk again!
Basic Milk Steaming Instructions:• Add water to half way up the container and close the steamer lid.
• Place on a heat source, on high.
• Steam will begin gently leaking from the release valve in the handle. This signifies the Bellman has reached ample pressure to begin steaming.
• Remove the steamer from the heat source and place on a steady surface.
• With Milk in your pitcher, place the steam tip just on the surface of your milk, tilting the jug back, having the steam tip facing towards your thumb knuckle.
• Turn on the steam valve to begin swirling the milk into a tight vortex like circle.
• When done steaming your milk, turn off the steam tap and wipe the wand clean.
Make sure not to fill with water past the handle. If you can do that, the pressure release will keep you safe from dangerous built-up pressure.
The Bellman Stovetop Steamer 50SS is built with durable 18/10 stainless steel and bakelite. These materials will allow you to use this device for decades to come on gas, electric, and induction stovetops.
Bellman Steamer Features
- Steam incredible milk anywhere - Practical enough to be portable, you can steam perfect lattes or cappuccinos anywhere you are.
- Steam like a Pro- Using a double-hole steam wand with your favorite milk jug will have you pouring latte art, serving frothy caps and impressing the family in no time.
- Durable Materials - Constructed with 18/10 stainless steel and bakelite handle knob. You’ll enjoy the Bellman for a very long time to come.
- Safety Pressure Release Valve - Also let you know when to remove it off the heat and begin to steam. Never fill the water above the line of the handle.
- Use Any Stovetop - Induction, gas, or electric. This steamer can use them all.
- Materials: 18/10 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
- Dimensions: 17 × 21.5 × 20.5cm
- Compatible: Gas, Electric, Induction, Campfire
- Weight: 1.24 kg
- Milk Steaming Jugs
- Manual Espresso Makers
- Bellman Espresso & Steamer – CX 25P
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team