Bellman Stovetop Steamer 50SS
Bellman Milk Steamers
The Bellman Stovetop Steamer allows the home Barista to steam milk direct from the stovetop. Opening the door to cappuccino, latte, flat white and countless other styles of coffee, and without having to buy an expensive espresso machine.
Using the Bellman couldn’t be simpler: just add water, place it on the stove, and let the heat work it’s magic. Once your steam is ready to go, you’ll hear it leaking from the release valve. At this point, all you need to do is turn the knob to release some of the pressure, and you’re ready to steam.
The Bellman is a true steamer which operates under pressure, meaning you can achieve a superior froth then if you were using an electric machine. Once heated, all you need to do is place the steaming wand into your milk jug and turn on the steamer. As soon as the milk reaches 60˚C, you’re good to go.
If you’re a fan of milky coffee, but you’re not quite ready for your own espresso machine, the Bellman Stovetop Steamer is the closest you can get to espresso machine style froth in your own home!
Basic Milk Steaming Instructions:• Add water to half way up the container and close the steamer lid.
• Place on a heat source, on high.
• Steam will begin gently leaking from the release valve in the handle. This signifies the Bellman has reached ample pressure to begin steaming.
• Remove the steamer from the heat source and place on a steady surface.
• With Milk in your pitcher, place the steam tip just on the surface of your milk, tilting the jug back, having the steam tip facing towards your thumb knuckle.
• Turn on the steam valve to begin swirling the milk into a tight vortex like circle.
• When done steaming your milk, turn off the steam tap and wipe the wand clean.
Make sure not to fill with water past the handle. If you can do that, the pressure release will keep you safe from dangerous built-up pressure.
The Bellman Stovetop Steamer 50SS is built with durable 18/10 stainless steel and bakelite. These materials will allow you to use this device for decades to come on gas, electric, and induction stovetops.
Bellman Steamer Features
- Steam incredible milk anywhere - Practical enough to be portable, you can steam perfect lattes or cappuccinos anywhere you are.
- Steam like a Pro- Using a double-hole steam wand with your favorite milk jug will have you pouring latte art, serving frothy caps and impressing the family in no time.
- Durable Materials - Constructed with 18/10 stainless steel and bakelite handle knob. You’ll enjoy the Bellman for a very long time to come.
- Safety Pressure Release Valve - Also let you know when to remove it off the heat and begin to steam. Never fill the water above the line of the handle.
- Use Any Stovetop - Induction, gas, or electric. This steamer can use them all.
- Materials: 18/10 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
- Dimensions: 17 × 21.5 × 20.5cm
- Compatible: Gas, Electric, Induction, Campfire
- Weight: 1.24 kg
- Milk Steaming Jugs
- Manual Espresso Makers
- Bellman Espresso & Steamer – CX 25P
See the Bellman 50SS in action below!
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team