Baratza Sette 270W
The Baratza Sette 270w grinder is built with the latest advancements in coffee grinder technology. Unlike other contemporary grinders, the Sette 270w features a rotating outer burr, and a fixed inner burr. The outer rotation enables the steel 40mm conical burrs to grind between 3.5g and 5.5g of coffee per second, much faster than other grinders of its size.
The burrs are expertly engineered to remain sharp and aligned for many years, and retain less ground coffee than rival grinders. Baratza’s new gear drive system makes for a gear box that is ultra-efficient, reducing gear speed by 19:1.
The Sette 270w has 30 macro settings that can accommodate, espresso, french press, and everything in between. The grinder’s additional 9 micro settings give you even more control when dialing in for that delicious, balanced espresso. You can even grind straight into a portafilter or coffee brewer, thanks to the convertible holder.
The Sette 270w stands apart with a built-in Acaia scale that can dose ground coffee for you, down to a tenth of a gram accuracy. The LED display allows you to program 3 dosing amounts, which makes weighing out coffee quick and painless.
Baratza Sette 270w Grinder Features
Steel 40mm Conical Burrs - Grind 3.5g to 5.5 g/sec. with breakthrough rotating outer burr.
Gear Box - 19:1 speed reduction with a combination planetary gear box and patented crown gear drive system.
Programmable Dosing - LED display to program dosing weight to 0.1g on three settings.
Grind Adjustment - 30 macro and 9 micro adjustments to achieve your ideal grind size.
Method Range - Suitable for espresso, french press, and everything in between.
Device Holder - Built-in convertible holder for grinding directly into brewing devices and portafilters.
Minimal Retention - Retains less ground coffee, reducing waste.
- Speed To Grind: Espresso 3.5g/sec, Manual Brewing 5.5g/sec
- Burrs: 40 mm Steel by Etzinger
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 300-400g
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 160g
- Weight: 7lbs (3.2 kg)
- Dimensions: WxHxD (cm) 13 / 38 / 24
- Baratza Sette 270
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.