Trinity Zero Coffee Press
Trinity Zero is a patented coffee press, creating a stronger coffee, in a shorter time. The easiest press to 'pick up and play', and the most compact and portable, so you can take it anywhere - from home to the highest peaks.
- Brews in Under 60 Seconds.
- Complete brewer; no single-use filters required.
- Portable and compact; weighs just 113gm.
- Unique and Patented brewing technique.
- Flexible and simple to use
- Elegant design, available in black and white.
How to Brew:
1. Fill the coffee basket with up to 18g of freshly ground coffee. Our reusable stainless steel filter creates a clean cup without consuming messy paper filters or pods.
2. Fill the water chamber to the line marking shown (100mL). Give the water some time to soak through the grounds.
3. Next place on the lid, and then use your thumb to pressurise the chamber. Press, hold, then repeat, until all the water has been pressed through.
4. Add hot water or milk to your pressed coffee shot, creating the perfect cup in just 60 seconds.
How it Works:
Your thumb pressurises the water chamber, resulting in a shot of concentrated coffee that is ready in 60 seconds from roughly 10-15 pumps. The shot is stronger than your usual coffee press or other brewed coffee method (i.e french press or pour over), however, it is not espresso - nor does it try to be.
|Materials||BPA-Free Titan Plastic, Stainless Steel|
|Brew Time||1 minute|
|Dimensions||(Ø) 90mm (H) 65|
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team