Toddy Cold Brewing System for Coffee & Tea
The Toddy Cold Brew System is designed to simplify the cold brewing process, so you can enjoy your favourite ice coffee or ice tea without the hassle. It couldn’t be simpler - just add water and ice to the top chamber, and either coffee or tea, then place atop the carafe and wait. From anywhere between 12-24 hours later, your brew will be ready to go.
Cold brew coffee is popular as it has lower acidity, and produces sweeter, subtler notes than coffee brewed under heat and/or pressure. Cold-brew is perfect for ice coffees or as a shot on its own, but the concentrate can just as easily be heated and used for hot brews.
The real advantage of cold brew is the ability to brew in batches. This means that you need brew just once a week, and you’ll have delicious, fresh coffee every day, ready-made and waiting in your fridge. The Toddy consists of a plastic brewer with handle, a glass decanter with separate lid, and a rubber stopper to maintain freshness.
Toddy Cold Brewing System for Coffee & Tea Features
Easy Cold Brew Coffee - The simplest, most forgiving way to make cold brew coffee.
Versatile Cold Brew Concentrate - The cold brew concentrate can be stored for up to two weeks and can be used to make hot coffee, iced coffee, coffee ice cream, coffee cocktails, and beyond.
Low Acidity and Bitterness - Results in 67% less acidity and a low level of bitterness for smooth, approachable coffee.
Reusable Filters - Comes with 2 reusable filters for 6 months of total use.
Tea Compatible - Can also be used to make cold brew tea.
This product includes:
- 1 Brewer with Handle
- 1 Glass Decanter with Lid
- 1 Rubber Stopper
- 2 Reusable Filters
- Instructions and Recipe Booklet
- Materials: Glass, Food Safe Plastic
- Dimensions: 17.8cm (W) x 21.6cm (D) x 21.6cm (H)
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Capacity: 2L
See how to Brew on the Toddy Here:
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.