STTOKE Ceramic Reusable Cup
Built with matte finish, our cup is designed to provide a consistent temperature and flavour for 3-6 hours to ensure the first sip is no different to the last.
GOLD WINNER in the product design category of the 2018 Good Design Awards®
- 8oz / 227ml – 11cm(H) x 8cm(W) x 8cm(D)
- 12oz / 365ml - 13cm(H) x 6cm(W) x 8cm(D)
- Greblon® Ceramic engineered to be durable, and easy to clean
- 3 hours hot, 6 hours cold (Best served 65°C-80°C/140°F-176°F)
- Ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in your hand
- Premium Matte Finish (Note: Handle with care to avoid external scratches)
It's all about the experience.
More than just a cup of coffee, STTOKE is an experience. Timeless, seamless, and shatterproof – the key components of our product provide a degree of elegance and practicality to enhance the style and substance of your lifestyle.
With a team of passionate designers, engineers, and innovators, we were able to combine minimalist and sophisticated design elements to create a beautiful, timeless, and perfectly balanced product. The simplicity of STTOKE goes beyond its visual aesthetics with its structure designed to align seamlessly with the natural contours of your hand.
A product should be built to last.
In creating STTOKE’s point of difference, we adopted a unique manufacturing process to develop the seamless design of our cup. From its structure to its visual appeal, the seamlessness of STTOKE sets new standards for the sustainable coffee cup industry.
We strive to bring out the distinctive and finer notes of coffee through our use of German made Greblon® Ceramic.
This material provides the benefits of a ceramic mug without the risk of it shattering. Greblon® Ceramic also eases the chore of cleaning, along with a long list of other advantages.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.