Stagg Pour Over Dripper - Black
The Kick-Starter Success from Fellow Products, the Stagg Pour Over Dripper!
The new Stagg XF Dripper will help you consistently brew the perfect cup, weather you are a coffee novice or expert! Simply use the ratio aid indicators in the bottom canister to ensure the right amount of coffee, every time. Stagg's vacuum insulated body, steep slope design and unique hole pattern allow you to kick your pour-over recipe up a notch.
Stagg XF allows you to "pour and go", the tall column gives you more room for the non-traditional "fill-up" method which combines the ease of immersion brewing and the great taste of the pour-over. Consistently and easily brew pour-over coffee every morning with a little less effort, and a whole lot of flavour.
- Brews 1-2 cup (600ml/20oz)
- Vacuum insulated for ultimate heat retention during your brew. Matte Black Stainless steel body, silicone gasket.
- Steep slope to increase coffee-to-water contact and boost extraction.
- No clog drainage hole and bumps.
- Ratio aid measures out 1-2 servings so you always know the right amount of coffee to add. Ratio aid also acts as a drip cup for when you're done brewing.
- Coffee grind collar included for clean brewing while adding your coffee
- 10 pack stagg XF filter papers to get you started
1. Use the ratio aid to measure coffee - single dot indicator measures 20g (medium coarness)
2. Set the dripper onto your prefered vessel, we recommend the Stagg double wall carafe.
3. Prep the dripper - bring water to temp and fully pre-wet filter paper and dripper. (discard water from carafe)
4. add ground coffee to the thripper and shake lighly to even distribution.
5. Pour water in a circular pattern for 2-3 minutes until you reach the desired amount, using the ration indicator points on the carafe will allow for a consitant water / coffee ratio.
6. Enjoy !
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team