Saeco Perfetta Automatic Coffee Machine
Compact without compromise is Saeco’s promise with the Perfetta Coffee Machine. Significantly smaller than other espresso machines in its segment, it occupies only 580 mm of linear space. But inside, its massive boiler and thermosiphon heat exchanger make it as reliable as ever. Designed for high-volume service, this 2-group coffee machine lets your barista serve up to 4 cups of coffee simultaneously.
Saeco prides itself on its reliable machines that perform exceptionally well in high-volume environments. Created for busy cafes, the Perfetta is equipped with an 8-litre boiler that auto refills to ensure you always have the hot water that you need, and individual thermosiphon heat exchangers for each group to let you brew coffee and prep milk at the same time.
Front and centre of the Perfetta are the 2 E61 group heads, 1 hot water valve, and 1 steam valve. Last but not least is its programmable coffee dosing, so you can set and forget your calibration for the rest of the day for your baristas to follow.
With its plastic-free, galvanised steel chassis, this commercial coffee machine is built to last. The heavy-duty keypads are touch-sensitive so they’re more responsive but less prone to damage. Inside, the fittings, injectors, and flow meters are Teflon-coated and limescale-resistant which reduces the risk of machine failure.
For a commercial coffee machine with two group heads, the Saeco Perfetta is quite a space-saver. Its conservative footprint is only 580mm wide so smaller brew bars can fit in this coffeemaking powerhouse.
Other features that make the Perfetta fantastic for cafes include the stainless steel drip tray which helps keep the bottom of your cups clean and the ample space under the group that lets you brew straight into 13cm takeaway cups.
Saeco Perfetta Automatic Coffee Machine Features
Dual E61 group - 2 E61 group heads that lets you make up to 4 cups of coffee at a time.
8L boiler - The capacious copper boiler auto refills so you always have hot water on hand.
Thermosiphon heat exchanger - Provides enough heat so you can brew your coffee and prep your milk simultaneously.
Plastic-free chassis - The galvanised steel chassis is plastic-free lending to the machine’s robust look and feel.
Touch-sensitive keypad - The responsive keypads are great to work with and are less prone to damage.
Limescale-resistant components - The fittings, injectors, and flow meters are Teflon-covered and limescale-resistant to prevent machine failure.
This product includes:
- 1 x Saeco Perfetta Coffee Machine
Tank or Plumbed
230 V/50 Hz
(H) 420 mm x (W) 580mm x (L) 520mm
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.