ROK Espresso Maker
Rich and balanced espresso no longer requires a plug, thanks to the latest ROK Espresso Maker. This electricity free espresso maker uses 5-10 bars of pressure, generated by two levers on the sides of the device, to force hot water through the bed of finely ground coffee, producing espresso that rivals that of the great electric espresso machine manufacturers.
The ROK is built primarily out of engine-grade aluminum that is guaranteed by the company to last 10 years. The few plastic parts are BPA-Free. The portafilter comes with an attachable double-spout for splitting espresso shots between two people or beverages.
To use the ROK to brew espresso, add finely ground coffee to the portafilter, tamp it down, and insert the portafilter tightly into the frame. Add boiling water to the water chamber, lift up the levels for a few seconds, then press them down and watch as rich, crisp espresso flows down.
ROK Espresso Maker Features
- Rich Espresso - The ROK’s double arms are capable of producing 5-10 bars of pressure, matching the standards of modern electric espresso technology.
- Use Any Coffee - You’re not restricted to pods or capsules, so use any coffee you’d like.
- Aluminum Frame - Durable and guaranteed to last 10 years.
- Brew Anywhere - Brew espresso off the grid, thanks to the no-electricity design.
This product includes
See the ROK in action below!
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team