Ratio 6 Spare Parts
Like having your own personal barista at home, the Ratio 6 delivers an expertly brewed cup of pour-over style coffee with a touch of a button. Restore the premium feel and performance of your favourite coffee maker with these original Ratio 6 replacement parts.
These spare parts for the Ratio 6 are the same make as what you get out of the box when you buy a Ratio 6 Coffee Maker. All these original spare parts are made with stainless steel and BPA-free plastic.
Though practically indestructible, components of your Ratio 6 Coffee Maker can show some wear and tear after months or years of use. Or sometimes, they simply get misplaced. These spare parts will get your Ratio 6 working like new.
Thermal Carafe (silver/black/SS)
Made with stainless steel, this double-wall carafe with a lid can keep up to 1 litre of coffee hot for hours. Its stainless steel construction doesn’t leave a metallic taste and is easy to clean.
Filter Basket (silver/black/SS)
The secret to Ratio 6’s delicate brews is its flat bottomed filter which helps ensure even extraction. This filter basket holds standard flat bottomed paper filters.
Flat Basket Lid
The Ratio 6’s custom heat shield lid acts as a heat-retention wall around the showerhead, helping maintain the ideal temperature of the coffee as it drips down to the carafe.
Ratio UL Bottom Catcher
When you’re done brewing, set down your coffee basket on this custom drip tray to refrain from making a mess as you serve yourself and your guests coffee.
•ALL RATIO 6 SPARE PARTS SOLD SEPARATELY. ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH RATIO 6 MODELS
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.