Quick Mill Sunny Coffee Machine
Experience a new level of coffee enjoyment with the Quick Mill Espresso Sunny, a prosumer coffee machine that offers exceptional pressure profiling capabilities. This advanced machine empowers you to savor your favorite coffees in exciting new ways. Boasting a heat exchanger, two independent circuits, and a spacious boiler, it performs seamlessly even when preparing coffees back to back. The lateral lever adjustment is ingeniously designed, adding a delightful element of fun to your coffee-making experience.
Delve into the art of pressure profiling, where the Quick Mill Sunny truly shines. This process involves adjusting the pump pressure during extraction, allowing you to explore the vast spectrum of flavors and body characteristics in your coffee. Unleash the full potential of your favorite coffees by controlling the pump pressure during extraction - simply pull the lever up until you reach your desired pressure.
The Quick Mill Sunny stands out from other machines in its class, thanks to its brilliantly designed lateral lever. Positioned conveniently to your right, this lever grants you full control of pressure during extraction in manual mode. The lever's button at the end serves multiple functions, enabling adjustments to brewing and steam temperatures, extraction times, and preinfusion.
The Quick Mill Sunny delivers pro-level performance with the integration of a pulsor, which stabilizes pump pressure and reduces noise to make it one of the quietest machines with a vibratory pump. Safety and energy-saving features are also built into this machine, including the capability to switch off the steam boiler, low water alerts, and eco mode.
Discover additional features to love about the Quick Mill Sunny, such as the cool touch steam wand, the minimalist OLED display with an integrated shot timer, and WiFi connectivity for added convenience and control.
Experience coffee-making like never before with the Quick Mill Espresso Sunny, a powerhouse of innovation and performance. Elevate your coffee rituals and embark on a journey of delightful exploration with this exceptional machine, perfect for passionate coffee enthusiasts seeking the finest flavors and experiences.
Quick Mill Sunny Coffee Machine Features
Pressure profiling - This lets you highlight various aspects of your coffee by adjusting the pump pressure during extraction.
Heat exchanger - Allows the group head and steam wand to be used at the same time.
Dual water circuit - One water line for the group head and another for the steamer for better temperature stability.
OLED display - A minimalist OLED display that shows your current settings and also functions as a shot timer during extraction.
Manometer - Lets you keep an eye on your brewing pressure.
WiFi connectivity - Hook the Sunny to the app on your phone to garner technical info about usage and the shots you pulled.
Barista Kit included - A complete kit of everything you need to make the most of your Quick Mill Sunny.
This product Includes:
- 1 x Quick Mill Sunny Coffee Machine
- 1 x 58mm dual-spout portafilter
- 1 x 58mm naked portafilter
- 1 x Blind basket
- 1 x Single basket
- 1 x 58mm magnetic tamper
- 1 x Group head brush
- 1 x Milk jug
1.5L Single boiler, heat exchanger
Tank or Plumbed
Manometer - Boiler Pressure
((H) 363mm x (W) 365mm x (D) 332mm
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.