PUQPRESS Automatic Coffee Tamper Q2
The tamp is perfectly level and consistently uniform, producing a flat bed of grounds you can always rely on. Simply insert any portafilter size or style into the Puqpress and the sensor will initiate the upper and lower clamps, locking your portafilter into place as the automatic tamping takes place with 5-30kg of precise pressure; set the target pressure via 1kg increments.
The new features of the Q2 are:
- Nano non-stick tamp head reduces coffee build up.
- New advanced stiffer frame provides further precision and life span.
- New easy adjustment wheel simplifies correct setup.
- The new updated design now works perfectly with naked portafilters.
Tamper heads available for all machines from 53mm, 54mm, 55mm, 56mm, 57mm, 58mm, 58.3mm, 58.4mm VST heads and more!
We are so sure you'll love it that we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
WHY BUY PUQPRESS?
- More precise shots with reduced channelling and improved flavour.
- No RSI issues.
- Constancy between every Barista.
- Speeds up the workflow - calm baristas and happy customers.
- Industry proven technology.
- Adjustable height to suit different portafilters
- LCD display for pressure adjustment
- Cleaning mode via one-touch LCD display
- 12 month parts & 3 months labour warranty
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- 2.5 metre power cable
- Power: 60 watts
- Input Voltage: 110-230 Vac, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 125mm (L) x 150mm (W) x 220mm (H)
- Net Weight: 4.8kg
- Suitable for: All types of portafilters, all brands, single or double spouts
- Tamper Diameter: 58.4mm (customised, tolerance +/- 0.1mm), suits basket sizes ranging from 58mm-58.5mm.
- Tamper Shape: Flat bottom
- Adjustable Pressure: 10-30kg (+/- 1kg)
- Cycle Duration: 1.3 seconds
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team