Pietro Flat Burr Hand Grinder
Fiorenzato ushers a new age of grinders with an ingenious design. The Pietro Flat Burr Grinder is a manual grinder with 58mm vertical flat burrs and a retractable crank. Engineered for ergonomics, its distinctive design promises a smoother and more efficient grinding experience. Plus, it comes in the most amazing array of colours we’ve seen!
Comfort and efficiency
The key to Pietro’s comfortable grinding experience is its retractable lever. In addition to keeping this manual grinder compact, the lever is also positioned on the side at the perfect level to reduce the effort required to rotate the large 58mm burrs.
This ergonomic design choice lets you rest your other hand on top of the grinder and work with gravity to keep it steady, instead of gripping the entire body as you would with other manual grinders. An anti-slip base is attached at the bottom to prevent the grinder from sliding away when in use.
58mm vertical flat burrs
A micrometric adjustment system set at the back lets you set the burr position of the grinder. The unique 58mm flat burrs set at vertical orientation produces consistent grinds at any setting, minus the dreaded fines. Made with Bohler M340 steel, these large, durable burrs churn out up to 16 grams of espresso grounds in a minute. The Pietro Flat Burr Grinder comes with multipurpose burrs but you can swap them out for Filter burrs if you’re exclusively grinding pour-overs.
Pietro Flat Burr Hand Grinder Features
Retractable lever - Positioned at the best level for a smoother grinding experience, plus it tucks away when not in use!
58mm vertical flat burrs - Large burrs that grind fast and with consistency. Made with Bohler M340 steel for durability.
Interchangeable burrs - Swap out the multipurpose burr for a Filter one when grinding exclusively for pourovers.
Airtight hopper lid - Keeps your beans fresh up to the last moment. Anti-slip base - Prevents the grinder from moving away when in use.
Easy to clean - The burrs detach (and attach) with ease for quick cleaning.
This product includes:
- 1 x Pietro Flat Burr Grinder
Aluminium, Bohler M340 steel
58mm Flat, vertical Bohler M340 steel
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.