OMNIPURE ELF Filter with Scale Inhibitor
OMNIPURE ELF Filter with Scale Inhibitor
The ELF-Series from Omnipure. Cost-effective, point-of-use water filtration for high volume applications.
Suitable For: The ELF-Series of filters from Omnipure was designed specifically for the higher volume requirements for the food service industry. In contrast to what the name implies, the new ELF?s (Extra-Large Format) capacity of over 10,000 gallons (37,800 litres) and flow rates of up to approx 5.7 litres/minute, make it ideal for use in restaurants, cafes, coffee shops and vending machines.
This Filter Replaces: Boema XQS-10, the WFS QC3223P(Water Filter Services) Standard Maxiflow Filter,the Aqua Safe QC350, CD100 cartridge for CD10, CD40 Systems. Also suits ICEU series including ICEU-305 & ICEU-805, as well as the Maxiflow Filter Cartridge QC3533CCW, and QC6533PGB. Suitable as well for the Hoshizaki HLFC100 Sediment Chlorine Scale 10" filter.
About the Omnipure EFL-10M-P: The ELF-Series is engineered in a two-piece configuration with a permanent head and a bayonet style replaceable polypropylene body. This configuration helps to reduce cost as simple body replacement is cheaper than replacing the entire filter apparatus. Replacement is fast and easy. The body is quickly detached from the head with the twist of a wrist, no tool required.
All Omnipure filter bodies are made with virgin, high-impact polypropylene which is especially ideal for use in applications where sanitary conditions are required. All materials of construction are NSF and/or FDA approved.
Filter Life: Maximum 6-month service life
Technical Specifications: Engineered and manufactured to the same exacting standards as all Omnipure filters, the ELF-Series? expanded volume and higher flow rates are ideal for commercial applications such as equipment protection and water polishing. Each filter series is tested with a maximum pressure of 125 psi and a maximum temperature of 38 C.
Features and Benefits of the ELF-Series
- Better tasting water
- Protect equipment from hard water
- Lead & cyst specific media available
- Large - 8cm wide x 32.3cm length (3." x 12.7")
- Capacities of up to 37,800 litres
- Flow rates of up to 5.7 litres/min.
- Two-piece bayonet-style replaceable body and permanent head
- Best cost-to-performance ratio in the industry
Block GAC 10m with Scale Inhibitor
- GAC with polyphosphate
- Taste, odour & chlorine reduction
- Scale inhibitor
- Ideal for equipment protection
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.