NitroPress Coffee Cocktail Chargers - 10 Pack
These pure nitrogen Coffee Cocktail Chargers are designed for use with The Original NitroPress. These chargers contain pure food grade nitrogen(E941) and are designed to be used specifically for serving coffee, cocktails, tea, and other beverages at home, or in any professional hospitality environment. The Coffee Cocktail Chargers work with similar principles to a full draught beer nitro system, with a reduced footprint and no need for large gas bottles.
- Quick and easy to use
- Use one charger for each 500ml of liquid
- Fully recyclable once used
- Batch make cocktails for speed and efficiency
- Serve two coffees or up to four cocktails in one hit
- Use with the Original NitroPress for best results (sold separately)
- Store in the fridge ready to use at any time.
- Keep contents fresh in the fridge
- Can be used to infuse beverages with all natural ingredients (cinnamon sticks, mint leaves, cacao nibs, etc.)
1. Fill canister with cold brew coffee (add ice ifdesired).
2. Screw on canister head hand tight to ensure a seal is made.
3. Insert pure nitrogen Coffee Cocktail Charger into the charger holder.
4. Tighten cartridge cap to pressurise the device.
5. Shake the NitroPress for 30 seconds or so before each serve for best results.
6. Pull trigger and dispense into a clear glass for best effect.
7. Once all the liquid is dispensed, pull the trigger to release pressure.
8. Unscrew the canister head and repeat from step 1.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team