NitroPress Coffee Cocktail Chargers - 10 Pack
These pure nitrogen Coffee Cocktail Chargers are designed for use with The Original NitroPress. These chargers contain pure food grade nitrogen(E941) and are designed to be used specifically for serving coffee, cocktails, tea, and other beverages at home, or in any professional hospitality environment. The Coffee Cocktail Chargers work with similar principles to a full draught beer nitro system, with a reduced footprint and no need for large gas bottles.
- Quick and easy to use
- Use one charger for each 500ml of liquid
- Fully recyclable once used
- Batch make cocktails for speed and efficiency
- Serve two coffees or up to four cocktails in one hit
- Use with the Original NitroPress for best results (sold separately)
- Store in the fridge ready to use at any time.
- Keep contents fresh in the fridge
- Can be used to infuse beverages with all natural ingredients (cinnamon sticks, mint leaves, cacao nibs, etc.)
1. Fill canister with cold brew coffee (add ice ifdesired).
2. Screw on canister head hand tight to ensure a seal is made.
3. Insert pure nitrogen Coffee Cocktail Charger into the charger holder.
4. Tighten cartridge cap to pressurise the device.
5. Shake the NitroPress for 30 seconds or so before each serve for best results.
6. Pull trigger and dispense into a clear glass for best effect.
7. Once all the liquid is dispensed, pull the trigger to release pressure.
8. Unscrew the canister head and repeat from step 1.
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.