Moccamaster Classic Copper/Brass
Brew incredible coffee for the whole house with the Moccamaster Classic coffee brewer’s large 1.25 L carafe in under six minutes. This brewer has earned the blessing of several major specialty coffee associations including the SCAA, SCAE, and ECBC because of its steady temperature and ability to saturate coffee grounds evenly to produce stellar coffee.
The Classic From Moccamaster features a heavy duty copper boiler that maintains a constant 90 - 95 degrees Celsius. This temperature range is one of the keys to balanced coffee brewing. There are also two temperature settings for the post-brew warming plate that will keep your coffee hot for up to 40 minutes.
The Moccamaster Classic also features a 9 hole spray head that can saturate all the coffee grounds evenly. Programmed into the brewing cycle is a bloom phase, where the coffee grounds are lightly sprayed.
The device is built with high grade aluminum, BPA-Free plastic, and high-grade glass to last for many years. Choose from 11 different colors and have the brewer blend into your kitchen.
Moccamaster Classic Features
Precise Temperature Control - The heavy duty copper boiler maintains a steady 90 - 95 degrees Celsius, the optimal temperature range for coffee brewing.
Built To Last - Encased in aluminum and built with sturdy BPA-Free plastic to last a lifetime.
Balanced Brewing - The brewing cycle includes a bloom phase for preparing the coffee grounds and the 9 hole spray head encourages even extraction and a balanced cup.
Coffee Association Blessed - Tested and certified by the SCAA, SCAE, and ECBC, the Moccamaster Classic has the blessing of the world’s greatest coffee professionals.
Brew Big Batches - Brew up to 1.25 L of delicious coffee, enough for several people.
11 Colours - Designed to fit into any setting, the Class comes in 11 different colours.
Warming Plate - Keep your coffee warm when the brewing completes. The warmer has two temperature settings and automatically shuts off after 40 minutes.
This product includes includes:
- 1 Moccamaster Classic
- #4 Moccamaster Classic Filters (x100)
- Certifications: SCAA, SCAE, ECBC
- Dimensions: W-D-H (mm): 325 x 170 x 355
- Carafe Capacity: 1.25 L
- #4 Moccamaster Filters
- Moccamaster Grinder
- Moccamaster Range
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via email@example.com or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.