MiniPresso GR - Coffee Grounds
The Wacaco Minpresso allows you to brew espresso wherever you are, and entirely on your own power. All you need to do is pump the button to activate the semi-automatic piston, and the MiniPresso will brew at 8 bars of pressure. This is comparable to the pressure used in commercial espresso machines, all packed into a tiny bundle.
With no electricity or even gas required, and with minimal physical effort. All you need is hot water and fresh coffee, and espresso is yours, wherever and whenever you like. The MiniPresso, as the name suggests, is small enough to fit in any backpack or travel bag.
If you need true espresso while you’re on the road, the MiniPresso could be the answer to your prayers. This version comes with a portafilter basket which can be loaded with fresh coffee grounds, as preferred to capsules, so this may appeal more to the purists.
The Chamber is capable of holding 70ml of water and producing a final shot of up to 50ml. Standing at 17.5 cms tall and weighing in at 360g, it comes with its own case and built-in scoop, tamp, and espresso cup. Paired with a travel grinder, this is all you need for travel brew perfection.
MiniPresso GR - Coffee Grounds Features
- Make Espresso Anywhere - Empowers you to take espresso anywhere you go.
- Compact And Light - Small and light enough to throw in the suitcase or backpack without fear of wasting space or weight.
- Push Powered - Powered by hand. No electricity, CO2 cartridges, or compressed air.
- 8 Bars Of Pressure - Achieving the same pressure that commercial espresso machines generate with complex mechanics.
- Use Any Coffee - Allows you to use the grounds of any coffee. Not limited to pods.
This product includes
- Wacaco MiniPresso GR
- Coffee Scoop / Tamp (Built-In)
- Espresso Cup (Built-In)
- Dimensions: 175x70x60 mm
- Weight: 360 g
- Water Capacity: 70 ml
- Ground Coffee Capacity: 8 g
- Average Pressure: 8 bar
- Coffee Grinders
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible. * Please note bulky orders to rural, remote & offshore areas in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team
Barista Warehouse ReturnsBarista Warehouse offers a hassle returns and exchange policy that lets you return any purchased item for a store credit, refund or exchange for another item provided that it meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days from the date of your order.
- Presents 'as new' in appearance, is unused and show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage. We cannot accept a return for items that have been used.
- Be packaged in it's original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and tags.
- The item's original packaging is not marked or used as the outer layer of packaging for transport. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
- Barista Warehouse is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned have arrived damaged or faulty in which case we will send a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
- We do not accept returns on any machines, electrical parts, special order items, apparel, books, posters and dvds. So please choose wisely.
- Items returned with a value >$400 will be eligible for a store credit or exchange only.
All returns must be authorised by Barista Warehouse before sending the item back to us. Please contact one of our friendly Team Members via firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form online for our Returns Address and instructions to get the ball rolling and start the return process.
Incorrect/Faulty/Damaged ItemsIn the unlikely event that your order has been damaged on the way to you, is faulty on arrival or you have simply received an incorrect item in your order or it does not match the product description we will help to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please notify us via email@example.com or using the contact form online within 3 business days of receiving your order of any discrepancies or damaged products and we will begin the hassle free return process. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Barista Warehouse will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by a team member.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.