MiniPresso GR - Coffee Grounds
The Wacaco Minpresso allows you to brew espresso wherever you are, and entirely on your own power. All you need to do is pump the button to activate the semi-automatic piston, and the MiniPresso will brew at 8 bars of pressure. This is comparable to the pressure used in commercial espresso machines, all packed into a tiny bundle.
With no electricity or even gas required, and with minimal physical effort. All you need is hot water and fresh coffee, and espresso is yours, wherever and whenever you like. The MiniPresso, as the name suggests, is small enough to fit in any backpack or travel bag.
If you need true espresso while you’re on the road, the MiniPresso could be the answer to your prayers. This version comes with a portafilter basket which can be loaded with fresh coffee grounds, as preferred to capsules, so this may appeal more to the purists.
The Chamber is capable of holding 70ml of water and producing a final shot of up to 50ml. Standing at 17.5 cms tall and weighing in at 360g, it comes with its own case and built-in scoop, tamp, and espresso cup. Paired with a travel grinder, this is all you need for travel brew perfection.
MiniPresso GR - Coffee Grounds Features
- Make Espresso Anywhere - Empowers you to take espresso anywhere you go.
- Compact And Light - Small and light enough to throw in the suitcase or backpack without fear of wasting space or weight.
- Push Powered - Powered by hand. No electricity, CO2 cartridges, or compressed air.
- 8 Bars Of Pressure - Achieving the same pressure that commercial espresso machines generate with complex mechanics.
- Use Any Coffee - Allows you to use the grounds of any coffee. Not limited to pods.
This product includes
- Wacaco MiniPresso GR
- Coffee Scoop / Tamp (Built-In)
- Espresso Cup (Built-In)
- Dimensions: 175x70x60 mm
- Weight: 360 g
- Water Capacity: 70 ml
- Ground Coffee Capacity: 8 g
- Average Pressure: 8 bar
- Coffee Grinders
* Rural and remote areas may attract longer shipping times but we make every effort to ensure we provide the fastest delivery times possible.
Delivery times above are estimates only. Delivery times apply from the date of dispatch, not the date orders are received and refer to business days not calendar days. We make every attempt to ensure all deliveries arrive within the estimated time frames above however sometimes events occur that are out of our control. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines please contact us and provide your name, order number and date of order. – Barista Warehouse Team